what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

Worked out what I have left to buy. Feeling Feeling overwhelmed with how much there is left to do.
I am with you on this ! I haven’t even started on other family members and I have quite a few birthdays coming up ..

Trying to to stress too much it always works out fine !

Watched my daughter on stage for her 2 dance performances. She was a nutcracker beating the mouse king in one! It was so wonderful.

Went to the Christmas Idela Home show in London. I love it there every year, wasn't as festive this year because of covid.

I've ordered most of the gifts I can only get on line, feels good. Can't believe I've just bought an old Wii for my niece, i only put ours out in a 2019 clear out (hadn't occurred to anyone that all of their 'just dance' games were for it!), need to find another controller.
Still have a lot to do and a few people to figure out what to get, I'll put proper thought in once work gets a bit quieter after next week.

Now Im going to put cloves on oranges. I hope the boys will help but I doubt it. They are not into crafts and things :(

My orange & cloves pomanders, they smell wonderful! :D I wanted to make more but ran out of cloves, so will buy more and continue tomorrow. I know they don’t go with this plate, I will put them in a footed glass bowl I ordered but for now it will do.

3FE9F59F-86AF-4C1F-BE03-63B5D3CA7923.jpeg

The wreath and oranges look great!

We are going to put the tree up today.

Washed some windows, planning decorations next weekend so thought I should put a bit of effort in to the cleaning I've been trying to ignore!

Went to the Range and looked at their decorations....was sooo busy.

Got all our decorations down and made a start on the decorations

Lit the first candle on my wreath. :cloud9:
We had chocolate panettone for dessert but it was a bit too rich for me after not eating much during and since covid. I’m feeling… a bit peculiar. :?

7BB54D1F-7BBE-4E37-8439-AA989E0CB6D0.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->