What color is your CM?

MrsGax

Reaction score
Hi girls... sort of a TMI post, sorry. What color is your cervical mucus? Mine is like a cream sort of yellow color. It NEVER is completely white. It is really frustrating to me as a lot of women say they have white discharge. Every once in a while, it will be white, but it is always usually yellow like pale yellow. I check it from way up near the cervix, I wash my hands and will do a finger swipe to check it a couple times per week. I know I need to calm down lol. I have seen the OB and they have checked my kooka for BV, yeast, etc, and it is all normal. I just wish it was white as yellow discharge makes me nervous. My last MC, it was yellow and then turned brown, then purple, then pink, then red. So I cannot help but obsess and my next appointment is not until the 21st. :wacko::dohh: Any insight??? Is it what I am eating? I drink a TON of water, so that is not the case. My diet is not perfect, so is that it?

One gal here on the boards posted a while back and it's really stuck with me ever since. She said, "If it looks like you've sneezed in your knickers, you're fine." I hope that helps. Or at least gives you a laugh. ;)

Hahaha thats grim ^

Mine has been yellow throughout, ranging from pale to full on luminous. I read it may be to do wig the vitamins, they can also make your pee glow yellow. I have no infection and a happy healthy baby :)

You probably already know this but if it starts hurting when you pee, discharge changes dramatically or starts to smell gross head to the doctors. I would also strongly recommend you leave your poor ole cervix alone!!! You won't gain useful information from their at this point and could introduce infection, not worth the risk :) plus it will have more than it bargained for over the next few months ;)

One gal here on the boards posted a while back and it's really stuck with me ever since. She said, "If it looks like you've sneezed in your knickers, you're fine." I hope that helps. Or at least gives you a laugh. ;)

hahhaha... omg! That is what I thought today. Looked like I blew out some snot into my chonies. (sorry, I am not very modest lol)... glad I am not the only one! I am just so nervous. We want this baby so bad.

Hahaha thats grim ^

Mine has been yellow throughout, ranging from pale to full on luminous. I read it may be to do wig the vitamins, they can also make your pee glow yellow. I have no infection and a happy healthy baby :)

You probably already know this but if it starts hurting when you pee, discharge changes dramatically or starts to smell gross head to the doctors. I would also strongly recommend you leave your poor ole cervix alone!!! You won't gain useful information from their at this point and could introduce infection, not worth the risk :) plus it will have more than it bargained for over the next few months ;)

Like fluorescent almost! Mine was like almost as bright as a high lighter. I was like ummm okay. I knowwww I need to leave it alone. I am just so paranoid. I really need to stop! I need to work on not panicking over every little thing. Early pregnancy after losses is not a fun time.

I don't really have any lol...a tiny bit slightly yellow. Which is normal for me in pregnancy. Everyone is different though. I wouldn't worry too much, and if you keep checking your cervix it will irritate it, and make it bleed slightly...so for your own peace, I would leave it alone. (This happened to me with baby #2) and I thought I was having a MC....and wasn't. Hugs

I don't really have any lol...a tiny bit slightly yellow. Which is normal for me in pregnancy. Everyone is different though. I wouldn't worry too much, and if you keep checking your cervix it will irritate it, and make it bleed slightly...so for your own peace, I would leave it alone. (This happened to me with baby #2) and I thought I was having a MC....and wasn't. Hugs

Glad to hear I am not alone with the slightly yellow discharge. I just worry too much. I know, I really am stopping. Checking everyday won't prevent anything from happening anyways. Just need to have the faith in my little gummy bear. I am just very guarded and scarred from my last 2 experiences. But I need to realize that those 2 pregnancies were doomed from the very first ultrasounds. This one has a very good start. Positive thoughts!

Glad to hear I am not alone with the slightly yellow discharge. I just worry too much. I know, I really am stopping. Checking everyday won't prevent anything from happening anyways. Just need to have the faith in my little gummy bear. I am just very guarded and scarred from my last 2 experiences. But I need to realize that those 2 pregnancies were doomed from the very first ultrasounds. This one has a very good start. Positive thoughts!

I'm really so sorry for your other 2 losses...not easy. Praying you have peace that surpasses all understanding...hugs:hugs:

I'm really so sorry for your other 2 losses...not easy. Praying you have peace that surpasses all understanding...hugs:hugs:

Thank you. It has been really hard. Still is. But I am finding some peace in our wonderful ultrasound the other day and that my nausea is really starting to kick up. So that makes me happy :) 19 days until the next ultrasound.

Mine never seems to make any sense lol. It's usually really watery with clumps of white-ish creamy CM.

Brown :/ but I did have a bleed over the weekend so to be expected I suppose. It's normally clear, creamy, or slightly yellow so far during this pregnancy.

I don't have any , but I was told that you must not touch your cervix during pregnancy, it can iritate it and cause it to dilate (you can induce labour this way!) plus its opening you up to infection and changing the PH balance, xx

Mine has been all colours!! From yellow to orange to slightly brown, white and clear, and I'm fine so far lol. I wouldn't worry :) x

I don't have any , but I was told that you must not touch your cervix during pregnancy, it can iritate it and cause it to dilate (you can induce labour this way!) plus its opening you up to infection and changing the PH balance, xx

That's crazy. In that case no one should have sex as your partner would be touching it with his penis. It's fine aslong as you have no known issues.

I've checked my cervix a few times. I'm always gentle and clean my hands before.

Anyway my CM is yellow. Blatantly yellow. Never been like this before ever, even with my ectopics so taking it as a good sign.

mines yellow, but always is, normal for me i guess.
sometimes watery too. gross.

we so wouldnt be talking about this in person... :haha:

mines yellow, but always is, normal for me i guess.
sometimes watery too. gross.

we so wouldnt be talking about this in person... :haha:
You are so right! I think I'd be embarrassed to say most of the things we say on here out loud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->