what days did u dtd to get ur BFP!?

Hey, My LMP was July 31st. So we DTD on CD's 13,15,16. I OV'd on CD16 and had a luteal phase of 11days. I got my BFP 9DPO. Im very lucky that it was only our second month TTC. I used OPKS.

The month preious I got a BFP on 9dpo but it faded and my AF arrived on time.xx

ok i havent a clue about ovulation temp charts an what have ya but all three times ive concieved about a week after my period finished and i got a 28 day cycle

I had about a 33 day cycle and according to my dates showing on scans i conceived during my period. From my experience the depleting sperm theory isnt a very accurate one either

my cycle is about 32 days...havnt got a clue what day i concieved which id like to know! :( it was roughly a week after my period ended but who knows :shrug: till iv had my dating scan :happydance:

I got my :bfp: on 11th of september when I would have been due on, which put me at 4 weeks 3 days from my last period, its all so techincal :coffee:

congratz huni.x

I had about a 33 day cycle and according to my dates showing on scans i conceived during my period. From my experience the depleting sperm theory isnt a very accurate one either

ohhh really like how far into ur period did u :sex: ?

I have a 28/29 day cycle and used a clearblue fertility monitor. I :sex: on cd 10,12,13,14,15. (first peak on monitor CD14)

:bfp: 18DPO

I have no idea how on earth I got pregnant as the only whoops we could have had was 4 days after my period finished, I'm only on for 2-3 days as well so my belief in my 14 day ovulation time went right out the window!!! As you guessed this wasn't a planned baby, I have a beautiful 11 yr old boy and never felt a need to have anymore but now the shock has passed me and the hubby are over the moon!! So no idea when or how I got preggers.. Maybe the sperm fairy visited in the night ?!?

We started trying on 5th august and did it every day at least once until i got :bfp: on 25th august, havent got a clue what day we actually conceived tho xx

I have a 28 day cycle, O'd on the 2nd of Oct (CD 12). DTD CD 10, 11 & 13...didn't intentionally skip the 12th just happend to have too much going on and we were both exhausted.

I averaged a 28 day cycle so we just dtd every other day from cd 8-20

Yep I did. I used Wondfo IC'c. I got 40 plus 10 pregnancy tests for $16 on ebay. They work great for me. The line progressively gets darker until it's positive when I start getting close. Only have used them 2 months. First month I used them I got pregnant and unfortunately miscarried. My doctor advised that I wait 2 month to try again so I went ahead and used them month #1 to see if they would work again and they did. It was hard to not BD and let the egg go, but next month it's on! The Wondfo pregnancy tests are super cheap (25 for $6) and they were very sensitive! Since I was routinely getting my betas checked to make sure they were dropping after the MC I knew approximately where I was and got a positive test with hcg of 25! With the FRER I got a positive test on the day my hcg was 16! Both super sensitive but a huge difference in price. Good luck to you.

I was unsure of my cycle days, because I went 2 months with no period. It's been pretty screwed up since I had Cameron.

Soooo.... I guessed that I had a 29 day cycle. lol...... We :sex: on cycle days 12-16 then I left for work for 4 days the day after, and we hoped that something would catch the egg.... and it did :)

We didn't use OPK. We were going to the next month if it didn't work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->