What did you do today that was christmassy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off to the shops now for some more decsxxxx I love christmas!!!!

:cloud9:

We had a photo shoot and as part of it took some Xmas shots of Erin dressed in a gorgeous Mrs Santa dress and some with tinsel (which she loved!), and some in just a winter hat with a keep calm its Christmas heart sign. We're going to use them to make photo Xmas cards for family and close friends! So exciting!

Me and hubby are about to watch National Lampoons Christmas!

I bought a Christmas present for my sister, a Santa's Sack Lush bubble bar for me, and a little gift for my SS! :happydance:

I bought a Christmas present for my sister, a Santa's Sack Lush bubble bar for me, and a little gift for my SS! :happydance:

Are you a lush lover too? Oooh first thing on my list is a bottle of snow fairy, i hope santa thinks i have been a good enough girl this year :brat:

Oooh wanted to ask you all.... What are you getting for your children this year? How much you spending per child?

i've lit my apple and cinnamon candle ... my house smells like christmas and i love it!!!!!!!

I went to John Lewis to collect a present and then had a walk around the christmas goodies. Got my DD a ginger bread star with santa icing for her christmas eve bag :)

I've just wrapped some of the kids pressies :)

I spray painted my Saltdough hand and foot prints :D

Ooooh look at us, was are all so organised and excited xxx

Looking at Christmas Pj's and bibs for Abby :) Also looking at a nice outfit I'd be happy to have on in the pictures lol

Last night I lit one of my Yankee Samplers in my new lantern. :D

Today we came home from the park, drew the curtains and watched home alone :xmas8: 79 sleeps until Christmas.

Have lit my cinnamon Yankee jar and got all my presents from the loft to work out what is for who am going to do some wrapping in a little while, polar express and home alone are waiting to be watched :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"