What did you do today that was christmassy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well today our big fake arse tree arrived! Its even more lush than it looked online!!! Its made by the royal Christmas company!! i cant recommend them enough, they are based in the Netherlands, and i can tell you the prices are right and they got our stuff here quick as ****.

Also got some silver and blue glitter and matt balls from them....

Got the boys hot choc mugs, and sweeties for their crimbo eve hampers....

OOOOOhhhhhh its all coming together girls.

:xmas9:

Lit my gorgeous smelling apple and cinnamon candle! Made the house smell all christmassy.

Went to dunelm mill store and spent ages looking at all the Christmas bits. I bought some PVC coated material to use as a mat under Erins highchair. I soooo wanted to buy a Christmas one but went with colours that match our dining/living room instead. Might go back and get the Christmas one too haha.

I bought 5 more presents... Didn't really feel Christmassy so....
I've bought WRAPPING PAPER (89p) & gift tags (50p) :D

When they arrive I shall be wrapping a few of the presents up! Yeyyy

Lucas and I painted some polystyrene balls to make into baubles :)

I booked tickets to go and see a Cinderella panto on the 23rd of Dec and to go on the santa steam train on the 24th :) x

Bought Colin's new pjs for his Dec. 1st bag.

Attended school PTA about xmas fayre and also made posters for the NAS festivitea party x

not really doing many christmassy things yet but i did order the little learning phone off elc :thumbup:

Just ordered Bobbys Wooden Chuggington train set which will be his main present, so excited for him to have it :D

I just got everything packed up for tomorrows market and drew little bunches of holly on all my price tags!!

I can't believe how much Christmas stuff I have made and it's only October. May have to make some more jewellery tonight just so that people who are not into Christmas yet will have something to look at!

I just got everything packed up for tomorrows market and drew little bunches of holly on all my price tags!!

I can't believe how much Christmas stuff I have made and it's only October. May have to make some more jewellery tonight just so that people who are not into Christmas yet will have something to look at!

Have you got a website?

Strung our baubles, they look fantastic! Gonna get online in a bit and order some more polystyrene balls :D

we went to our local garden centre (2nd time this week :blush:) to look at xmassy bits and then we watched the santa claus :D

Went to Costco and seen a Snowman, Reindeer and Santa, told Freya the story of xmas :cloud9:

Just purchased some gummed paper strips to make paperchains with Lucas :D

I'm still up working out a full list of what I need to get and how much its all going to cost-the only quiet time i get is when DS is asleep.

Wrapped some prezzies! I couldnt wait! DH has already put them in the loft before I could take pics though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"