what did you find was the best......

Sparklebaby

Mummy to Jenny
Reaction score
POAS :blush:

You might have seen my other thread? I am hoping to put myself out of mymisery and buy a test tomorrow.
Story so far.... 2 x POAS = :bfn: but I feel were taken way too early. both boots own.
1 x dr P sample taken 5 days before I personally felt :witch: was due.
Again :bfn: :hissy:

I am now 10 days over due and wanting to get another one.
Am I wasting my money by buying a first response??

What did you guys use and when did you take the test to get a :bfp:????
Im in the UK so no $$$ stores here :baby:

Dont want to read & run, have never ever gotten a bfp but I hear you can go wrong with ClearBlue digi

:rofl:lol Im starting to think u must be my guardian angel Celine.
Lovely name btw

p.s I thought about getting that one but didnt want to spend all that dosh only to find its a :bfn::cry:
I thought maybe if there was a glimmer of hope I would get the cheaper one and then if looking likely take one on the digi. but thats my last straw.

i used a tesco own brand and tested 1 day before period was due and got a bfp, i think they are pretty much all the same

If you are defo 10 days late then a Tesco pinky would be adequate as it measures up to 25mius and cheap!!!
CB Digis I am pretty sure they measure up to 50mius, so personally, use a CB Digi after you have confirmation off a 25miu test.

Hope this helps....

x:hug:

....is trying to think where her nearest Tesco is, and how to get there lol. all bloomin sainsburies and somerfield lol

p.s I thought about getting that one but didnt want to spend all that dosh only to find its a :bfn::cry:
I thought maybe if there was a glimmer of hope I would get the cheaper one and then if looking likely take one on the digi. but thats my last straw.

I've just bought 2 clearblue digis off of Ebay for £11 (inclusive of p&p). Bought these on Saturday and expect them to arrive tomorrow. Maybe that is worth a try if you can wait another day or 2.

Hope you get your BFP hun...

If you ae 10 days overdue it shouldnt matter which test you use coz your HCG levels should be high enough to be picked up by even the crappyest test by now

Good luck! x

Agree with all of the above!!
got bfp.. faint with tesco 1 day early
but just had to do the digi to make sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->