what do you buy your pets ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotsexymum

mum of 4
Reaction score
what do you buy your pets ?? i spoil mine and i even wrap them up:hugs::rofl:

I admit I wrap Rangers pressies up too lol xXx

I don't wrap mine up, but our doggie gets a new collar, toy and some treats under the tree... well, not UNDER the tree exactly - he would knock it down if they were in there....

Ranger has an advent calendar too lol, we're too bad Mandy!
I even put a tag and bow on rangers pressies, now that IS sad! xxx

Ranger has an advent calendar too lol, we're too bad Mandy!
I even put a tag and bow on rangers pressies, now that IS sad! xxx

no its good pet are for life not christmas i love my pets and they are spoit they even get christmas card :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don't wrap mine up, but our doggie gets a new collar, toy and some treats under the tree... well, not UNDER the tree exactly - he would knock it down if they were in there....

i put them under tree but right at the back :rofl::rofl: my tree has not gone over yet wwell it did when cat was kitten :rofl::rofl: it was funney tho

Our dog has an advent calander thats shaped like a big xmas tree with 24 little stocking hanging on it which doggy treats gt put in and he "opens" it when he gets back from his morning walk.

He has a stocking which gets filled with doggy sweets and maybe a ball and santa always leaves a new stuffed toy next to it for him.

We get him a gift which is wrapped under the tree usually more toys or sweets or a new lead if he needs it.

And for tea he gets a luxury dog food...lucky guy!

Emma.xx

I use to wrap mine when we just had the one dog... but since it leads to fights with 2... our presents just appear magicly and they find them. Then no one feels left out or like its theirs only.... But the dogs get more presents then I do :rofl: We buy loads of toys and treats. They even have Stockings :rofl:

I use to wrap mine when we just had the one dog... but since it leads to fights with 2... our presents just appear magicly and they find them. Then no one feels left out or like its theirs only.... But the dogs get more presents then I do :rofl: We buy loads of toys and treats. They even have Stockings :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: your on christmas crak aswell :rofl::rofl:

We have 2 silky terriers who are spoiled rotten! Just like children

bones, bones, and more bones!

Pets are part of the family too...so of course I get them pressies!! My kitties get cat treats and those little furry mice toys..they love them!! I usually get a big pack of mice though because they always lose them under the entertainment stand! And this year I am getting them one of those water dishes that filters and cools the water. I get my horses a bag of apples and a bag of peppermints. My mom even buys Xmas gifts for my pets. She writes love Nanny and Grampy on the tags!!

HAHA omg i got the cutest store for what we did to my kitten last year

my parents bought her this stocking it was see threw right so u could see what was in it. it was all these fuzzy play toys and what nots. and of course we put it under the tree. and my kitten eye balled it and then she went under the tree and out of all the presents that wer nicely rapped she picked that one up and started to flip it over to c what was in it it was soo cute haha..

but yeah we usually spoil are little kitten a lot.. and she likes it =:):D

That post reminded me of our dog last year...

All his gifts are wrapped except his stocking stuff and soft toy from Santa but even a few of my friends buy him gifts and they all get put under the tree with ours. He has never touched any of them before, he does go under the tree for a sniff about and so he can get angel hair on him!, but last year he decided he couldnt wait to open one gift from my friend which had been under the tree for days so he waited until everyone was upstairs and busy and actually found this one gift from my friend and opened it!

Awww bless.

Emma.xx

Yeah we wrap Boo's too haha this year we have got her 2 cat stockings, three little mice, one big multi coloured ferret, and two big mice :)

my dogs have had an early xmas present its going up tonight a huge 10ft x 8ft pent house kennel and run so they can go out most of the day cus i carnt walk them as often now, ive got huskys .
they get a new collar every xmas some doggy chocolate, a huge cow knuckle all wraped up and a doggy xmas cake dena destroys the wrapping paper while nya just tosses it in the air for a while then plays football with paper.

the story further up reminded me of my childhood dog a yorkshire terrier, my mum n dad used to have to ask people if they had bought chocolate cus shed have to hide them as everytime a selection box or them tubes of chocolate was put under the tree the dog used to shed them open and eat every last bit lol she was a chocoholic

I wrap Bobby's presents up too, and he too has a stocking, which is engraved with his name lmao and hangs on the fire place with everyone elses lol. He also has an advent calander and christmas dinner and doggy sweet mince pies. :wohoo:

I fill his stocking for him, either by buying a dog stocking and just putting it in it or with little toys (like small teddies) and balls and treats (I wrap all of those too haha) and then he has his presents under the tree which this year so far are a new string of sausages toy, a nice new bear, a blanket, a new basket, one of those chaise longs (sp?) for dogs or cats in black and red velvet from ikea lmao and a big squishy cushion for the dining room as he doesnt have one in there yet lol. An I still need to get him more squeak toys and a new ball and some doggy scent (from the poodle parlour haha). Oh and he needs a new jumper for xmas day. He isnt too fond of his reindeer costume with antlers lmao :|
He's only a small dog, a shih-tzu so i get to spoil him lmao

:blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena