What do you call it?

flitty

Mum of 5 & expecting too!
Reaction score
So my mum calls it a money box (!!!), a friend calls it a front bottom, another just avoids calling it anything! What do you call a girl's genital area?

haha i was going to say fofo. we used to call it our wendy house at school with the wendy flaps!!!!!

I'm a great believer in giving children the proper language and words for things so I call it her vulva. When I was little I called mine a gina as I couldn't say VAgina lol

Gina?! Too cute! I called it my peepee or 'my private part'.

i call maddys her annie, my mom used to call mine my OMG i HATE this word...."tuppence"
please dont call it that!!

h x

i use to call it my front bum when i was little & now daughter calls that too!

i call maddys her annie, my mom used to call mine my OMG i HATE this word...."tuppence"
please dont call it that!!

h x

:rofl:funny that so did my mum , and i really hate that word so does my brother , we both cringe! :rofl:

My mum used to call it a 'pappy' WTF!!
My friend calls it her secret!!!!
Fairy, Mary, Foo - i have no idea what i am going to call it to my LO!?
XX

My mum used to call it a 'pappy' WTF!!
My friend calls it her secret!!!!
Fairy, Mary, Foo - i have no idea what i am going to call it to my LO!?
XX

That's the problem we're having!! I have 3 older girls, but none of us can remember what we called it when they were little. My youngest daughter keeps pointing and expecting me to name it...I just say, yes, you need a nappy on :oops: :rofl:

"Minnie" as in Minnie mouse, daddy has a Mickey and mummy has a Minnie.

We call it a Hey Nanny Nanny. I'll probably teach Bella the correct terms for it though. We didn't call it anything growing up. We didn't talk about it.

i worked in a nursery and i used to say it was the girls 'lady bits' x

When i was young i called mine my flower lol

Lady bits lol my OH calls it a foof or a muffin (sigh) his mum calls it a wedding present :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->