What do you call it?

Lady bits lol my OH calls it a foof or a muffin (sigh) his mum calls it a wedding present :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
These days a guy should consider himself lucky to get an unopened 'wedding present'! More like regifted!:rofl:

I call it a vagina because that's what it is. I see no need for nicknames for the body part. :)

dont know how she ended up calling it this but nicole calls hers "her rudey"

When I was little it was Minky or Minnie...progressed to Private Parts when i got older....

we say fluffa (pronounced welsh way as in flwffa)..
or we use bits as well

totally off topic my SIL used to ask her LO where her "boobles" were when she was little lol i love it and am going to use it for Rhiannon when she is older :rofl:

Mine was my "mig" Not sure where it came from. Little boys had "wobbly migs" lol

When I was younger it was a flower. In first year a highschool people used to make jokes about being "de-flowered" :lol:

I don't have girls but my aunt has 2 girls and they call it their mojo which i thought was a good name for it lol.

I call max's "lil dude " the doc called it that when he first say him and told us we got twins becasue well my boy is a lil too well equipped for his age ! I feel so wierd talking about my sons...u know what lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->