What do you call your baby girls "parts"?

I just use 'bits' for Evie, and for Alfie it'll be 'willy'. When I was young it was 'fairy' lol.

Haha this thread is so funny! There are some funny names out there! Especially wilbert, that is my fave!! :haha:
I have a 4 week old daughter and have actually wondered what im guna call it when she asks lol (i know its a while off yet ofcourse haha) don't wanna say vagina, just dont like the sound of it haha!

I was thinking of maybe 'fairy' as thats what i called it when i was younger lol but like the idea of 'twinkle' haha.
For a boy it would have been 'tiddler' as thats what i knew boy parts as when i was younger and think it sounds funny haha but now ive heard 'wilbert' i like that better haha makes me giggle!

Haha this thread is so funny! There are some funny names out there! Especially wilbert, that is my fave!! :haha:
I have a 4 week old daughter and have actually wondered what im guna call it when she asks lol (i know its a while off yet ofcourse haha) don't wanna say vagina, just dont like the sound of it haha!

I was thinking of maybe 'fairy' as thats what i called it when i was younger lol but like the idea of 'twinkle' haha.
For a boy it would have been 'tiddler' as thats what i knew boy parts as when i was younger and think it sounds funny haha but now ive heard 'wilbert' i like that better haha makes me giggle!

Oh you've just reminded me my ex referred to his as 'Mr Wilbert' :haha:

My nieces all call it their foo foo. No idea why.

You could always do what my parents did and have no name for it at all because you're too uncomfortable to discuss any topic whatsoever that refers to "that"... :haha:

Probably not the best idea though... lol

Oh and my oldest son came up with his own name for that area even though we always called it his "wee-wee".. As soon as he could talk it was his "pun" and we never figured out where that came from because as he got older he forgot about it and didn't know either. All I can think is that maybe he was trying to say "button" but no one around him ever called it that.

Holly's is called her nunnie. Not entirely sure why, that's just what we've called it.

When she is older I will explain the 'proper' words for things, but it would just sound weird to me to call it her vagina or her vulva.

Oh at the moment my OH sometimes awkardly refers to it as her 'thingy' :rofl: Have to give him some ideas from this post!

At the moment everything is bum. However, pretty soon now we will start using proper names. Well I say that, we will use vagina but willy probably rather than penis. I have taught sex ed for too many years to be bothered with alternative names.

When i was little it was my minnie, minnie moo or mary! No idea where they came from, lol. I think i just refer to finns man bits as his winky! Never really thought about it. DS1 is very politically correct, its penis n vagina, lol. He is 9 though.

We say 'foofoo' for a girl and 'winky' for a boy. x

I haven't called emilys anything lol but mine is foof so she may call hers foof too!!

I call Noah's his dinkle, when I have a girl oh god.. :rofl: I think all the names for girls bits sound so vulgar! When I was little i just called it my bottom :shrug: Like the whole area was all just my bottom lol. I dont really like the ones like fairy, ladybird etc cos it just conjures up pictures of a little girl saying "Do you want to see my fairy?" and it being misinterpreted by someone dodgy.. idk i think im too paranoid :lol: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->