if katie decides not to come before her due date, what do you reckon the chances are of them inducing me at the start of next week?? do you reckon they'll take my MIL coming to stay and me wanting her here before then as a good enough excuse?? haha i'm so desperate to have her here before then!! also, will they do an internal at 39 week appointment does anyone know??