What do you recommend?

xxxjacxxx

My Eggo is Preggo!
Reaction score
Hi girls.

Leo is at the stage now where he wants to be sat up playing and doing stuff. its all good but I cannot sit with him all day and play with him!

Her has a jumperoo but I have to time it right when he goes in it as too much bouncing causes him to be sick!

I need something he can sit in with a whole host of things to play with him...back support would be good too!

what do you recommend??

I sit Dylan in his playnest, the inflatable ring thing. I've got the arch over the top so sometimes he plays with things on that, otherwise I put loads of toys in there with him and leave him to it while I have a brew. He's getting to the stage now where he's trying to climb out though!

https://homeshopping.24studio.co.uk...-For Boys-_-Shopping Feed-_-Galt Playnest Gym

THis has been popular with my 2:) We have at toddler group:)

what about a bumbo? i know sometimes they cant reach toys but we used to sit alys on her play mat in her bumbo to play with the arch and toys lmao!!

I saw this on a thread on here the other day...im gutted i got the bumbo now...i think he would love this....but i cant justify buying it really....i have been warned by the oH LOL

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=467128473&pf_rd_i=468294

xx

oo yeah and one of them i seen one at a bootsale for like £4

xx

I used to sit Jasmine up in a nursing pillow, she had this musical walker thing that has lots of buttons and switches and piano keys etc and I would put that in front of her... Although she really just prefers to play with mummy... and still does.

we have a sit me up cosy and i sit him in the ring but he ends up all over the place! It doesnt support him well enough to sit.....

hes 4 and a half months old BTW.

He hates his bumbo, I even got the play tray and put toys on for him but I think he hates his legs that restricted. Hes a chunky boy so its quite sung on the legs....:dohh:

Penguin...that is EXACTLY what Im looking for!!!!!!!!

woohoooo off to order one now!!!

Thanks girlies:hugs:

I bought Harry a Galt playnest (same as KACI) - it's basically an inflatable rubber ring with a cover! Means I can sit him in it with some of his toys and leave him to it. If he falls over... he bounces off the side!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->