• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What do you think the future will be like?

GypsyDancer

Mummy to Zach <3
Reaction score
I love the past, if I could go back in time to different era's it would be amazing, but I also love imagining what things could be like in the future..

My oh and I went to mcdonalds the other day and were talking about how mcdonalds might look in the future..
I think that the mcdonalds sign one day will be a hollographic image in the sky, and the drive through will be either a computer voice..like our phones, or touch screen..
I also questioned if we would still be using the same money in the future..
I find it so intriguing. .
So what weird and wonderful things do you think will be in the future?

Im hoping something like Back to the Future 2! Having the hover board would be great!

I think there'll be no such thing as actual physical money in the future, it'll all be in banks etc. Not sure about anything else though! I do think food and water will be rationed though

My Mum used to tell me that by the time I had kids, televisions wouldn't be little boxes in the corner of a room but they'd be part of the wall and would be as much a computer as a TV. I used to be like 'yeah, right' - but turns out she wasn't far off :lol:

I remember years ago watching star trec or something like that and seeing a video cam, to me then that was a real thing of the future

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Morris98
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->