• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

what do you think? update

wannabmamma

WTT for our own buba
Reaction score
i dont get paid untill friday so i dont have the money to buy a FRER but i have a spare €2 and our poundshop does tests like ICs two for €2. do you think they would be anuy good?

yeah i think if your pregnant it should show a line by know.
good luck x

i took the test but my aunty seen me going into the toilet so she called out that she would wait for me so i just put the test in my bag, i looks like a BFP but is a little faded as it was 45 mins before i got to look at it. im going to take the 2nd one when i get home tonight

Best of luck keep us updated...I hope not to see you in here tomorrow lol in the nicest possible way :D :hugs:

ooooooooo sounding very! promising hahaha ......pity u didnt get to look at it coz of the aunty lol poor u ;)

;) dont forget to update us though before u shuffle into first tri

id never forget you girls but im trying not to get too excited because the last time i seen one like this it turned out to be chemical xx

Good luck! Fingers and toes crossed. Your chart looks very promising with your dip at 7dpo :winkwink: x

im having a few little AF feeling but nothing too bad, having some yellow/brown discharge next bit TMI but it feels like theres loads coming out but theres hardly anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->