what do you think

Hard to say, we both said we were not gonna get too into it to start, but one month in and I've bought a digital bbt thermometer and downloaded fertility friend and he's asking about my period (which he's never done!) and when did it start and how long is it (which I can't answer coz I've not had a natural period in over 9 years!! :haha: ) So I guess us 'just seeing what happens' may have gone a bit out the window!! :rofl:
Mind you after I came on yesterday I did enjoy a fresh cream donut, and will enjoy a Pimms at the weekend!! I think we should enjoy a little something naughty after we have that disappointment!

Ah bless you both, its defiantly a rollercoaster.

Well bfn for me :( , af still has not come so I am a bit :dohh: never mind onwards and upwards for us.

Oh I'm sorry it was negative :(
Are you stressing about anything that could be keeping AF away?

Oh I'm sorry it was negative :(
Are you stressing about anything that could be keeping AF away?

no I can't think of anything I had a bit of a cry yesterday feel better now just don't get why I had the bfp seems cruel :( how are you feeling did AF finish yet XXX

Nope still going but starting to tail off now! Got my bbt thermometer in the post today so should be able to start charting from tomorrow, little late on cd5 but hopefully enough to see a bit of a pattern?
Has AF started for you yet? Xx

Nope still going but starting to tail off now! Got my bbt thermometer in the post today so should be able to start charting from tomorrow, little late on cd5 but hopefully enough to see a bit of a pattern?

I don't even know what any of that is pmsl....

Nope nothing yet :/ ........

Oh - ha! When did it happen that I DO know what I'm talking about!!!!!????? :rofl:

Oh dear, are you passed when you should have come on yet? Are you still have symptoms?

Oh - ha! When did it happen that I DO know what I'm talking about!!!!!????? :rofl:

Oh dear, are you passed when you should have come on yet? Are you still have symptoms?

Haa, I remember when I was planning my youngest, I was reading through netmums and they were on about where their cervix was that day, I remember thinking "errr wtf?!?!?" haaa....

well I still have pain in my boobs, they were so bad a few days ago it felt like when I was breast feeding :( period pains have stopped, I feel so tired and I am just run down in general, so I am putting it all down to that, I was due on the 23rd

Have you just come off BC for TTC? Could it be that messing with things?

Have you just come off BC for TTC? Could it be that messing with things?

I came off the pill in nov, but I didn't get my period back for 6 months, I had to go and get pills to get it back, I had two months of it turning up well, then last month it was early and didn't last properly... now this month well who bloody knows hay!! I might just give up, when it turns up it turns up, bloody pill, ruining my hormones.

I have to say that i am glad that things do seem to have gone back to naturl quite eaisly for me but we'll see if it continues!! 35 day cycle so i really hope they're not all that long or its gonna be a really long wait between fertile windows!!

I dont think i want to go back on bc pill after we have one, i'd like to start trying for 2 between 9 months to a year later, hopefully things will get back to normal quickly!

(all this forward planning before we've even managed baby number 1!! :rofl: )

I have to say that i am glad that things do seem to have gone back to naturl quite eaisly for me but we'll see if it continues!! 35 day cycle so i really hope they're not all that long or its gonna be a really long wait between fertile windows!!

I dont think i want to go back on bc pill after we have one, i'd like to start trying for 2 between 9 months to a year later, hopefully things will get back to normal quickly!

(all this forward planning before we've even managed baby number 1!! :rofl: )

Yeah I wouldn't if I were you, they mess you up so much, nothing works for me, depo took a year to get my periods back, implant in the arm made me bleed constantly for five months ( bar 7 days) coil got all folded up and had to be removed... sucks being a lady sometimes.

Def sucks!
I was thinking coil, my sister had it after her 2 and it seemed good for her, but then my friends mum had one fitted (at my local surgery which makes this story scarier) and they nicked her with it on the way in introducing an infection in her womb, this caused her to go delirious which the same surgery said it couldn't possibly have anything to do with them inserting the coil and instead she was having a psychotic break and wanted to have her sectioned! It took her family weeks to convince the drs that it was wrong and she had a serious infection!! Thank god she's fine now but really puts me off having a coil fitted!

Def sucks!
I was thinking coil, my sister had it after her 2 and it seemed good for her, but then my friends mum had one fitted (at my local surgery which makes this story scarier) and they nicked her with it on the way in introducing an infection in her womb, this caused her to go delirious which the same surgery said it couldn't possibly have anything to do with them inserting the coil and instead she was having a psychotic break and wanted to have her sectioned! It took her family weeks to convince the drs that it was wrong and she had a serious infection!! Thank god she's fine now but really puts me off having a coil fitted!

OH MY GOD!!!! Horrific!!!! I know of a few people who got pregnant with iut, but when I had it I would be walking down the street and my legs would buckle, the string bits had disappeared and twisted up it was bloody awful.

I have woken up this morning felling so bloody sick, still no sign of af :(

Def sucks!

OH MY GOD!!!! Horrific!!!! I know of a few people who got pregnant with iut, but when I had it I would be walking down the street and my legs would buckle, the string bits had disappeared and twisted up it was bloody awful.

I have woken up this morning felling so bloody sick, still no sign of af :(

That's sounds just as horrific!! Really putting me off that now!!

Have you tested again to be sure? Or thought about seeing the Dr just in case?

I wouldn't recommend it at all, I know it works for some but not me at all.....

I think I will test again, I have had a few more symptoms and still no AF

my boobs are still killing me and they seem to have small dots of milk in them, not liquid but its there like when your milk starts coming in :0 also can't stand eating some things I usually like, cucumber for example and I have gone off tea hummmmm what the hell is going on.

Defiantly test and if its still negative ask the Dr for a blood test to be sure as that's very strange symptoms otherwise!!!

Nope still bfn! 10 days late now ....... getting the hump!

I'm not surprised your getting annoyed now! Are you able to have a blood test done to be sure what's happening? Xx

I am going to give it until next wed, then I will take my remaining Provera tablets and then see my doc....... this is ridiculous now!

How are you getting on, you must be nearly due to ov.

Well if my cycle is the same length as last month ff says I should ovulate next weekend. However I have never been regular and can go anywhere from a 20 day cycle to 40 days! So basically just bd as often as possible in the hopes that we'll catch it whenever it happens!
Fingers crossed for you that either af appears soon or the Dr has some good news for you! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->