what do you think

C

Chatterwockin

OK so last month AF arrived a week early and only lasted two days. so I am due on the 24th the last few days I have had

painful boobs
tiredness
nausea
feeling like I have done one thousand sit ups
actual sickness
do you think I might be..... can't bring myself to say it or I would get too happy.... but do you?

I tested I got one very faint bfp!! then a completely bfn, so I waited and tested first thing this morning and I got another BFN!! Stupid cheep tests, I feel gutted now, why did I buy them? I have not even missed af yet! :cry:

Thanks for your reply was starting to think I wouldn't get one.

Oh i'm sorry that it has been a dissapointment this time - but you never know, wait til you miss af and try again.
I'm on my first cycle off bc after 9 solid years on it so i have no idea about my natural cycles now! Waiting till 1st august to test and its killing me!! I keep getting loads of twinches and feeling quesy and like af is gonna show and it doesnt happen but i keep trying to tell myself it could just be my body getting back to natural and not that i got really lucky! (i'm even wearing white trousers for work today to temp fate - if i'm not i would rather just come on than see a :bfn: !)

Really hope in a few more days you get a :bfp: fx for you xx

Oh i'm sorry that it has been a dissapointment this time - but you never know, wait til you miss af and try again.
I'm on my first cycle off bc after 9 solid years on it so i have no idea about my natural cycles now! Waiting till 1st august to test and its killing me!! I keep getting loads of twinches and feeling quesy and like af is gonna show and it doesnt happen but i keep trying to tell myself it could just be my body getting back to natural and not that i got really lucky! (i'm even wearing white trousers for work today to temp fate - if i'm not i would rather just come on than see a :bfn: !)

Really hope in a few more days you get a :bfp: fx for you xx

oh thank you love, I hope so too, I still have one day before I am due on, seems like the longest few days of my life, keep trying to push it to the back of my mind.... you must be going crazy 1st Aug is a million years away :( keep me posted how you are getting on, hope we both get bfp xxxx

Well much good luck when you retest.
I came on this morning so never mind, onto cycle 2 for me! But keep me posted what happens!! Xx

I came on this morning so never mind, onto cycle 2 for me! But keep me posted what happens!! Xx

oh no, I am sorry sending hugs XXX I feel mine coming too, sure of it XXX :( well all we can do it put on our best come hither atire and get back in the saddle xxx

Hey!
I am new to this site. I thought I would join because I am almost positive I am prego. I had unprotected sex with my fiancé on June 28th which was 2 days after my period had ended. Saturday July 19th I saw brown discharge when I wiped and it went away. Then the brown discharge came back yesterday July 21st. This morning I woke up and now it's pink but only when I wipe. I took a pregnancy test Saturday but I think it was way too early to tell and it came out negative. Based on my story do you think I should test at the end of this week? Say...July 25th? Thanks!

oh no, I am sorry sending hugs XXX I feel mine coming too, sure of it XXX :( well all we can do it put on our best come hither atire and get back in the saddle xxx

To be fair it was my 1st cycle so I wasn't really expecting to catch straightaway anyway - though not as disappointed as I thought I would be - hubby looked more upset!
I still have my fingers crossed for you chatterwockin. Xx

To be fair it was my 1st cycle so I wasn't really expecting to catch straightaway anyway - though not as disappointed as I thought I would be - hubby looked more upset!

Yeah same, but you cant stop your head running off with your heart can you, :(

Still haven't come on so I am holding my breath still... Don't know if I can take the pressure, but my boobs are soo sore its unbelievable... I am sure she is on her way though :(

Do you have any children yet or will this one be your first?

Hey!
I am new to this site. I thought I would join because I am almost positive I am prego. I had unprotected sex with my fiancé on June 28th which was 2 days after my period had ended. Saturday July 19th I saw brown discharge when I wiped and it went away. Then the brown discharge came back yesterday July 21st. This morning I woke up and now it's pink but only when I wipe. I took a pregnancy test Saturday but I think it was way too early to tell and it came out negative. Based on my story do you think I should test at the end of this week? Say...July 25th? Thanks!

When are you due on? I would try to wait until the day or day after you are due ( I am a fine one to talk lol, testing a week early haaa)

Still haven't come on so I am holding my breath still... Don't know if I can take the pressure, but my boobs are soo sore its unbelievable... I am sure she is on her way though :(

Oo I have a good feeling for you!!
This will be my 1st, how about you?

Oo I have a good feeling for you!!
This will be my 1st, how about you?

Do you, I did, but I don't now, I am a greedy cow I have two already

I'm one of 3 so its a good number :haha:
My hubby has said that we are only having two - i did ask what happens if we get twins first time he said no more (thats what he thinks!! :rofl: )

I'm one of 3 so its a good number :haha:
My hubby has said that we are only having two - i did ask what happens if we get twins first time he said no more (thats what he thinks!! :rofl: )

Ahh men, they have no clue, obviously if you have twins its only one pregnancy.... haaa!

I just went to do a test and couldn't pee, oh my god! i am a jabbering wreck!

Ah bless ya! Hope its :bfp: when your finally able to go! Xx

Ah bless ya! Hope its :bfp: when your finally able to go! Xx

I am going to do it in the morning now, been drinking so much to force a pee.... I need to calm myself, I almost don't want to test in case its bfn!! burst my bubble... I will let you know asap though x

Hard to say, we both said we were not gonna get too into it to start, but one month in and I've bought a digital bbt thermometer and downloaded fertility friend and he's asking about my period (which he's never done!) and when did it start and how long is it (which I can't answer coz I've not had a natural period in over 9 years!! :haha: ) So I guess us 'just seeing what happens' may have gone a bit out the window!! :rofl:
Mind you after I came on yesterday I did enjoy a fresh cream donut, and will enjoy a Pimms at the weekend!! I think we should enjoy a little something naughty after we have that disappointment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->