• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

what do you think

Well if my cycle is the same length as last month ff says I should ovulate next weekend. However I have never been regular and can go anywhere from a 20 day cycle to 40 days! So basically just bd as often as possible in the hopes that we'll catch it whenever it happens!
Fingers crossed for you that either af appears soon or the Dr has some good news for you! Xx

I hope so xxx

Wow that much of a difference, that must leave you feeling like I do now everytime :(

Me and hubby were high school sweethearts and before i went on the pill i was always panicing - hence why i went on the pill!
It is not fun being so irregular!

Me and hubby were high school sweethearts and before i went on the pill i was always panicing - hence why i went on the pill!
It is not fun being so irregular!

Bet its not. Ah that's sweet that you have been together since high school, how old are you now? I have been with my husband since I was 17, I am 29 now, he is older than me. Where are you from?

He's my toy boy :haha: we met when I was 17 and he was 15 (caused a school scandle! :rofl: but we've been going strong ever since and got married nearly 2 years ago!
I'm now 28 and hubby is 26.
We're in Suffolk, UK. How about you? Xx

We live in Bedford uk.

Oh my that would have been a scandal at my school too, it was ok if the boy was older but never if the girl was... haaa!!

How is everything going?

All my symptoms disappeared so I take it my periods have just stopped again.... cant be bothered anymore!

We live in Bedford uk.

Oh my that would have been a scandal at my school too, it was ok if the boy was older but never if the girl was... haaa!!

How is everything going?

All my symptoms disappeared so I take it my periods have just stopped again.... cant be bothered anymore!

Ah bless ya, has this happened before? Did they come back on their own?

I'm not really sure what's happening at the moment. I think I might be ovulating soon but I can't be sure 😕

hello love, not had it before coming off this pill. I have started bleeding now so that's good, at least I know I am not going through the menopause :) how are you, are you in the tww now?

Hi hon, glad things are moving on for you now!
Yeah I guess I am in the ttw now but I'm getting all the symptoms I had last month so I dont think we got lucky yet!

I have however realised that I have one week of my cycle where my head just has no idea what I'm doing - I'll be sat at my desk at work staring at my computer before realising that I haven't done anything for ages!!! And my face explodes - I think I have had maybe 2 days since I came off the pill where my skin doesn't look like a dot to dot!! :rofl: (not a good look as I'm a bridesmaid in 3 weeks time!!!!)

Hi hon, glad things are moving on for you now!
Yeah I guess I am in the ttw now but I'm getting all the symptoms I had last month so I dont think we got lucky yet!

I have however realised that I have one week of my cycle where my head just has no idea what I'm doing - I'll be sat at my desk at work staring at my computer before realising that I haven't done anything for ages!!! And my face explodes - I think I have had maybe 2 days since I came off the pill where my skin doesn't look like a dot to dot!! :rofl: (not a good look as I'm a bridesmaid in 3 weeks time!!!!)

Haaaa, I am sure you will be good, I have my fingers crossed for you... Let me know what is going on xx

I am still bleeding euch! 7 days now.... :/ not great, but still glad I am working now lol

Haaaa, I am sure you will be good, I have my fingers crossed for you... Let me know what is going on xx

I am still bleeding euch! 7 days now.... :/ not great, but still glad I am working now lol

Ah thanks hon, dont worry, i'll keep ya posted! I did have an uncomfortable pain in my abdomen the other day (at what FF said was 7DPO!) that I suddenly thought 'Ooo is that implantation?' But was most likely wind!! :rofl:

I feel for ya with a 7 day long bleed! That's not nice!! Do you think worrying about it was what stopped it coming?

Ah thanks hon, dont worry, i'll keep ya posted! I did have an uncomfortable pain in my abdomen the other day (at what FF said was 7DPO!) that I suddenly thought 'Ooo is that implantation?' But was most likely wind!! :rofl:

I feel for ya with a 7 day long bleed! That's not nice!! Do you think worrying about it was what stopped it coming?

Haa, you crack me up! It could well have been implantation fingers crossed.

I don't know really, I think af only came back because I had taken the provera and so they stopped gain when I stopped taking them, just hope she is back for good now, its too difficult to work out when I am fertile otherwise... plays with your head.

It definatly does!
Thats why i started temping as mine were always irregular before the pill i figured i'd never know when i was ovulating- its taken a bit of time this month to learn how to get it right but i think i've cracked it now! The thermometer was only a few quid too and when i signed up to FF they sent loads of emails explaining what to look out for and how to do it accuratly ect. Might be useful for you to pinpoint your window?

OK so this 2 week wait is positively driving me insane!!!
I had feelings of AF coming for a week or 2 and my predicted date to come on was yesterday and nothing, nothing today either! So hard trying not to get my hopes up as I could just be having a long cycle! I have had no 'early pregnacy' signs, my boobs feel normal and haven't changed, no heightened sense of smell - Fertility friend said to test after 18dpo (sat) so I'm trying to hang on but its getting really hard!!

Sorry just wanted to vent a little!

OK so this 2 week wait is positively driving me insane!!!
I had feelings of AF coming for a week or 2 and my predicted date to come on was yesterday and nothing, nothing today either! So hard trying not to get my hopes up as I could just be having a long cycle! I have had no 'early pregnacy' signs, my boobs feel normal and haven't changed, no heightened sense of smell - Fertility friend said to test after 18dpo (sat) so I'm trying to hang on but its getting really hard!!

Sorry just wanted to vent a little!

Good luck! :) I have just come off BCP so hopefully my AF comes back quickly!

Thanks hon - I'm at the point now where I just either want AF to come or to take the test and no one way or the other!!!

Good luck to you too hope its not a long wait for you! :dust:

Hi - hope your both well?
Well I tested this morning, and we should, all going well, be expecting a new arrival in May!!! :)
Wishing you all the :dust: in the world!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->