What do YOU want??

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll last year all I really wanted was a proposal, and he asked me on the 27th dec:haha:

This year I had absolutely no idea.......but then Kevin Bridges announced his tour, oh asked if I wanted to go as he coming to Dundee.......so he got us tickets:happydance:

Then I went shopping with my mum on Black Friday, and fell in love with a pair of ankle boots that had a huge discount, I was going to buy them for myself but my mum been struggling what to get me, so she bought me them for my chirtsmas:cloud9:

So basically from not having a clue and I am now getting two very exciting gifts:thumbup:

Well my birthday is 22nd December so people usually get me joint gifts (which sometimes sucks!!) lol but I've asked for a
Barbour jacket.
Got a lovely early birthday gift from my mum and dad which was a pair of boots, a leather jacket and a fossil bag and purse.
I have asked DH for a micheal kors handbag for my Xmas and for my birthday a new outfit for my night out I'm going to be 30 eek.
Mil is getting us a custom made chest of drawers and a big mirror for our bedroom.
But looking at all your lists there is actually so much more that I want lol

Christmas cookie Yankee candle
PJs
Dressing gown
Slippers
Socks

And my big pressie from hubby...a sewing machine! My old one broke about 18months ago, and although I don't find much time for it and I'm not very good, I really wanna get into it and learn some more!

My want list was a yankee candle (picked by dh but one I love, set him up to fail :haha:) and some liz earle hand cream and some lovely comfy winter pjs and socks. But I'm incredibly easily pleased, I just want to see the kids having fun and know dh loves his presents too.

What hes got me is a 50" tv and a car. That i won't get til Christmas morning. I don't have a clue how to follow that :shrug:

yankee candles, and just small things like slippers and face masks!

The only thing I really want is the Sophie kinsella book.

Chances of me getting any of this are slim butttt-

Rose gold thomas sabo ring
Windows tablet
New uggs
Soap and glory set
New pjs
A full night sleep :haha:
Bobbi brown foundation
Ed sheeran album

-A letter E thomas sabo charm
-Bombay sapphire gin
-A new radley purse (the one I got for my bday got stolen :( )
-A new handbag (mine was stolen)
-A necklace
-Earrings
They're real benefit mascara
-books

My mum and brother are getting me a voucher for smallprints to get a charm of LOs handprint/footprint /fingerprint

OH has already told me we're going up to London in Jan to go watch a show (I loooove musicals but he hates them, so pretty happy about that :) )

Edited to add-what I'd love more than anything is a proposal, but it's very,very unlikely :(

A new diamond ring lol
olly murs cd
cosy pjs
dressing gown
new dress ive seen and pointed out to my 8 yr old :haha:

I'd like that new cordless Dyson upright vacuum cleaner, but it's very expensive and I already have a perfectly good Dyson Animal cyclone. I might have a look at it in six months time and see if it's come down in price.

My parents are buying us a new carpet for our bedroom. :thumbup: Admittedly, that's not very exciting, but we need it and it's an expense we don't have to worry about.
The only thing I've asked DH for is a bracelet from the Wear Your Music company. I know he's got me that, because he had to check which design I wanted! It's a bangle made from a recycled guitar string which has been used and donated by Joan Baez!

Benefit blusher, it's the only half decent make up I ever use, all the rest is cheap stuff, but mine has ran out after 3 years and I have hinted A LOT about needing to replace it!

I would love a laminator... I miss working in a school for laminator privileges :haha:

I know some of my presents because I had to choose them and order them in most cases. My choices are very specific and not widely available. I don't mind though as I know I have some lovely presents that I am excited about.

My husband is getting me this lovely bag:
https://www.coverstorypurses.com/X-Files-Small-Magazine-Purse-p/xfilessm.htm

With this lovely purse:
https://www.coverstorypurses.com/X-Files-Clutch-Wallet-p/x-files clutch wallet.htm

Plus this necklace which I am in love with, I got to try it on when it arrived to check it was ok and I didn't want to take it off:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/201819115/x-files-pendant-recycled-comic-book?ref=favs_view_6
It comes up sold out but if you scroll down you can see the one I mean. I totally recommend the seller if anyone is looking for that sort of thing. She does custom orders so you could have any image you want.

Finally this beautiful replica prop:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261680857689?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Probably doesn't make much sense to people who aren't fans of the show but it is a very sweet/romantic present. Most importantly of course it is a pretty cool keychain :winkwink:

Aside from that I know I am having two X Files scripts (Wet Wired and The Erlenmeyer Flask if there are any fans on here) from my brother. My other brother has an X Files make up bag for me.

I am not entirely sure what my Mum has for me, she asked for a list of suggestions a while ago and I am not sure what she chose.

I'd love a nice wallet, I only have a cheapie Primark one, have hinted to DH so we'll see, I'd also like a bottle of Chanel Chance & my Clinique foundation which he usually gets me for Christmas so hope he doesn't forget this year!!

I always just ask for clothes or make-up, I can never think of anything I want. So I get money and buy what I want instead. I know I'm getting clothes and boots off my mum, I've asked for the McBusted album off OH.
I'm not too bothered about stuff for me I get more excited buying stuff for the kids and thinking about their faces on Christmas morning.

I have asked for a dkny crossover watch, ed sheeran cd and a diet coke gift set from bhs

I've asked for -

Urban Decay, Naked 3 Palette
Pj's
Viva La Juicy perfume

xx

Ive asked for a new (or old as i lost loads on a drunken night) pandora charm. And a arm phone holder for the gym :haha:.

I asked DH for a new cell phone, which should be here any day. :D And he's also talking about getting me a new laptop. I've told him not to spend so much but he will do it anyway most likely knowing him.

Otherwise:

Books (I have about a bajillion on my Amazon wishlist)

Just books and under wear this year. I got quite a lot I wanted for my birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"