what does a skin tag look/feel like???

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by scaredmmy2b, Nov 14, 2011.

1. scaredmmy2b

scaredmmy2b Mommy to a perfect son!

I have 3 "things" on my upper inner thigh and the crease in my leg near groin...i have been too embarrassed to ask midwife to have a look and she always rushes me out but they are skin colored and kin of small and hang there sort of...they are flatish and can be moved from side to side. I have had it for a month or so and am getting worried about what it could be...could it be a skin tag or does it sound more like a wart?? Help please

2. steph.

steph. Two little girls!

That sounds like a skin tag. I've grown a little one on my right boob:sick: Apparently they tend to fall off after pregnancy. Type in skin tag on google images, it will give you a good idea of what they look like!

3. londonbump2

londonbump2 Single mummy in London!

I've grown my first just up a little further from yours :( bloomin embarassing !

They do, apparently, often fall off after pregnancy and even if it doesn't they're really easily removed by a doctor or yourself.

4. abbyg

abbyg Well-Known Member

Deffo sounds like a skin tag, I have a few on my neck and boobs, I wouldn't worry too much about it til you've had LO x