What DPO was your first BFP?

PinkCupcakes

Reaction score
Hey all just wanted to do a little poll and see when we everyone’s first sign of a BFP was, what DPO?

Hi sweetie! It’s tough cause it’s been different each time, I voted with my earliest bfp but more like 10/11+ dpo is common. truly praying for you @PinkCupcakes

My first I was 10 days late for AF before getting my BFP. I was doing opk’s and apparently my body likes to surge multiple times before actually Oing. I assumed after the 3rd surge I must've O’d but nope. I apparently ovulated the day my period was due which is supposedly impossible…..she’s now 7. (I have extremely consistent cycles)

#2 I had a miscarriage, then barely 3 weeks later got another bfp with my now 4 yr old. I have no idea what dpo I was as I was just off a mc.

#3 had stark white tests 8dpo am, super faint line line 8dpo pm, then obvious line 9dpo am.

its super common to not get any line until 10-14 dpo.

Hi sweetie! It’s tough cause it’s been different each time, I voted with my earliest bfp but more like 10/11+ dpo is common. truly praying for you @PinkCupcakes

thank you so much! I’m 9DPO today with BFN, I don’t have much hope but I can wish! :(

My first I was 10 days late for AF before getting my BFP. I was doing opk’s and apparently my body likes to surge multiple times before actually Oing. I assumed after the 3rd surge I must've O’d but nope. I apparently ovulated the day my period was due which is supposedly impossible…..she’s now 7. (I have extremely consistent cycles)

#2 I had a miscarriage, then barely 3 weeks later got another bfp with my now 4 yr old. I have no idea what dpo I was as I was just off a mc.

#3 had stark white tests 8dpo am, super faint line line 8dpo pm, then obvious line 9dpo am.

its super common to not get any line until 10-14 dpo.

oh wow! I want to have those two lines so so bad :( 9DPO today and stark white.

Oh wow! So it was stark white for you before then?
Yep! It was that way with my first pregnancy (miscarriage at 8 weeks), and also with my son. Not a single shadow before 12 DPO. I was actually convinced both times that I wasn't pregnant the day before (11 DPO) because it was still stark white, but that beautiful faint little line popped up the next day.

Yep! It was that way with my first pregnancy (miscarriage at 8 weeks), and also with my son. Not a single shadow before 12 DPO. I was actually convinced both times that I wasn't pregnant the day before (11 DPO) because it was still stark white, but that beautiful faint little line popped up the next day.
Wow! Well I guess I’ll count myself officially out if I get bfn on 12DPO

They weren't an undeniable line until 10/11dpo

Wow! Well I guess I’ll count myself officially out if I get bfn on 12DPO
I always count myself out when I have BFN at 12 DPO because that’s when my AF usually starts (or 13 DPO), but, as mrskatie said, you aren’t truly out until AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->