What else can I store milk in???

ab2401

Reaction score
So we are like for really broke until next Thursday.... don't worry other then milk bags baby has everything she needs, but I only have a few more storage bags left and I don't know if I will be able to get more until Dan gets paid.

I was thinking about just storing it in some bottles in the fridge but then I remembered that the nipples had holes in them and I'm not sure if that would be safe. Does any one have any ideas? I will need a ton of them because the chances that I have something great some one would suggest are very low... HAHA I'm not a lucky person. but I really need something.

I think any sterilised and sealed glass or hard plastic container should be okay. Jam jars maybe? Microwave storage containers? Bottles are fine if they have a screw top to replace the teat or if there is a cover to go over the teat. I'm sure you'll manage to find a few things in your kitchen that could be used.

I think any sterilised and sealed glass or hard plastic container should be okay. Jam jars maybe? Microwave storage containers? Bottles are fine if they have a screw top to replace the teat or if there is a cover to go over the teat. I'm sure you'll manage to find a few things in your kitchen that could be used.

Exactly what she said :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->