what freaks you out

Daddy long legs:rofl:
I am literally petrified of them. I get Molly to shoo them away, I can't be in the same room as one. I go faint and everything, makes my mates laugh their heads off at me.
And spiders to a lesser extent, Molly deals with them too, she's my hero:happydance:
Basically any insect scares me, even houseflies:dohh:

SAW movie
ghost, never seen one though,lol
i'm not scared of animals not even king cobra, got a 3-meter long crawling underneath my chair 3 years ago while i was sitting on the beach

Bugs, and reptiles and anything icky or sticky or too overly dirty haha.

The tops of closets. I blame The Grudge for this one.

CENTIPEDES, millipedes, and bugs in general :)

Roaches. I attribute this to the time I was in a hotel alone while driving back to college and woke up to one on my NECK. Ever since, I start to shake and wig out whenever I see one. My husband is very used to killing them for me...we DO live in Florida, after all.

Just remembered I'm also scared of flying! I've done it loads of times and always been scared! My most recent flight involved a lot of turbulence and I dug my nails into hubby's arm and hyperventilated :dohh:

I always have to come to terms with my life as the plane wheels around the run way.... I just have to assure myself if I dont make it out alive, at least I'm happy with my life.

I was HEAPS stressed taking Jasper on the plane... because I could accept my own death, but his would be unbearable!

Its so silly and I fly ALL the time! I have a 100% success rate on planes.... so far...

Bees, wasps and yellow jackets, they scare me so badly, I even start crying if one gets near me.

the dark
being alone at night
spiders-any any ANY spiders
being made jump-PET HATE!!
the sound of people running their fingers over paper :sick:
and lastly-scary films. I even get scared at James Bond!! :dohh:

Spiders i have a phobia of them im terrified :blush:
and Big hairy moths ahhhhh im better just saying anything that crawls or flys :rofl:

oh god.... about a million things
scared of - glitter, balloons, clowns, multiples of anything, dwarfs, bacteria, hospitals, sponges, flannels, touching any cleaning product without gloves on, touching anything thats touched by the public such as buttons and doors.
also i cant get in the bed if its unmade or unironed, creases freak me out!!
i have literally hundreds of phobias and things that freak me out!!!

Zombies :| and eyes *shudder*

and moths. I HATE moths.

xxx

I've always had a REALLY bad fear of slugs..........and my hubby knows this....

OMG when i was 8 months pregnant i was having a bath and DH had gone out to get a take away.I was having a nice soak when suddenly he came storming in throwing something green and slimey at me - it landed on my big belly and I screamed and screamed the house down....crying hysterically.I jumped up and ran out of the bath nearly falling thinking the b*****d had thrown a big fat slug at me......but it was a green pepper off the pizza ....:hissy: You should have seen his face with my reaction.....he was very sorry but I could have killed him.........funny now though looking back:rofl::rofl: mind u that was 8 years ago..........but still fresh in my mind and to this day avoid slugs at all cost...........ewww they are gross.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->