what freaks you out

Mayonaise and Salad Cream....can't look at them....!!!

x

:rofl::rofl: thats tickled me

I am terrible!! If OH wants either with his food, he has to make it, wash the knife and put it all away!!! If we are out with people and they have it, depending who it is they know what Im like but if not, I just cant look up for the duration!!!

xxx

:rofl::rofl: omg thats mad!! is there any reason as to what set that off?? or have you always been like that with them?? xx

Just always been like it!!!

I don't go near Marmite, Sandwich spread, most dressings etc either!! :rofl:

xxx

and one more from me girls

people who eat the sleeve or pull the gloves of with their teeth:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

Ants! I just can't stand them!!
I'm OK with most other creepy-crawlies, although I'm not very fond of wetas (you may have to google them. They're REVOLTING!).

Sorry, Pops, but I quite like salad cream!

Mine is daddy long legs and mothy type creatures the always target me and they come at your all opened legged really freaks me out and another of my phobias is dogs im so scared of them and heights i hate them to i could carry on im quite a scaredy cat!

Birds! :cry::cry: Any kind..Doesn't matter how big or small, I hate them all. If I am eating and see a bird, which happens quite a lot, I physically heave, and have to get rid of whatever it is I am eating! :blush: I have no idea why!

Also, material in my mouth, like wool, cotton etc! :sick: And things with tails..Like mice, rats, gerbils..I'm fine with hamsters! xx

Leeches
Ticks
Rattle snakes (we have a ton where I live)
Hairballs

The dark :blush:

Zombies!!! OMG, I"m afaird of Zombies.

I have two zombie escape plans - their both pretty crap, but we live in an apartment building, so we dont have much in the way of options.

i HATE vampires :(

I've always had asoft spot for vampires.

I watched the tv shows Buffy and then Angel... I have a massive crush on the charactor "spike" who is a vampire... my OH owes Spike for a few occasions where I wasn't in the mood! :rofl:

I think there is crazy amount of sex appeal in vampires.... they're like the ulimate bad boys!!!

THAT said...I think if ever faced with a Vampire.... yeah... I'd do the smart thing and RUN AWAY!!!!!

I am terrified of the dark!!!

To get around our apartment, even if my OH is home, I have to turn on the light for every room I pass through. - Going to the kitchen, I turn on the bedside lamp, then the hallway, both the lounge and living room lights, then the kitchen light.... and as I go back through the apartment I turn off the lights! I will NEVER walk into a darkened room, even if I can see clearly!

I'm afraid of being home alone at night :rofl: Suddenly my house is scary and every horror movie/zombie video game I've witnessed comes to mind and makes me afraid to open doors!!! :rofl:

I detest spiders, but I'm okay unless they're big ones! Scorpions too... pretty much anything with an exoskeleton makes me shudder! So gross!!

When I was little I used to put my head under the covers, I was scared there would be crocodiles and alligators on my bedroom floor waiting to get me if I put even a toe over the edge of the bed!! :rofl: NO idea what made me think such a thing!

moths, sandpaper and monkeys.......

Feet.... Ahh I can't stand them

I don't know what it is but they make me shiver

Even when someones walking around with open shoes on and I can see their toes

Ahhhh! eew

i got loads, spiders, clowns, birds, heights the list goes on!

Just remembered I'm also scared of flying! I've done it loads of times and always been scared! My most recent flight involved a lot of turbulence and I dug my nails into hubby's arm and hyperventilated :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->