What if it's TWINS?

Identical twins can happen to anyone though lol x

Any type of twins :D! I know its probably not but ive always dreamed of having twins! I have no idea why aha!

How many people from this thread have gone on to actually find out theyre having twins?

Identical twins can happen to anyone though lol x

Any type of twins :D! I know its probably not but ive always dreamed of having twins! I have no idea why aha!

How many people from this thread have gone on to actually find out theyre having twins?

I too dream of twins. Always have! Be awesome :)

I think there's been one ladie who's having twins so far!

I did too. Probably because my nan is a twin, and OH grandad is a twin too! No twins since either!

Did anyone else think about this straight away or just me? :rofl:

I was a twin, and it usually skips a generation, but I can't let the thought escape my mind! The skip from 2 children to 4 will be much harder than 2 to 3 :rofl:
I had a dream before we conceived the twins I had twin boys and a girl. I felt strongly there was more than one from the beginning of the pregnancy and had never felt that in my previous 3 pregnancies. I told my mom we would find out how many before my first US and she told me I was being silly there was only one. I never really expected to have twins before that. The only thing that concerned me about twins was the added pregnancy risk. Despite me having numerous issues my twins were absolutely healthy though.

I have my scan tomorrow but I am pretty sure it's just one. No MS at all and I'm showing less than my first pregnancy. My midwife has seen two sets of bloods now too, and I reckon she would have pushed the scan forward if she thought there was a chance of twins.
I had virtually no MS and was smaller than my second pregnancy early on with my twins (I didn't explode until about 35 weeks). No one believed I had more than one in there by looking at me. I was smaller than most women for a single baby until the very end and I had two big boys in there!

Im having twins! :)
i had constant sickness since week 5 all day too. and nausea, am now 11 weeks and its still there lol
am not showing much infact i lost weight! from not being able to eat.
be glad when its passed :) x

UM...I HAD NO IDEA BREASTFEEDING MEANT A HIGHER LIKELIHOOD!?!? Both my mom and her mom had fraternal twins...I was paranoid the first time around but now I'm super paranoid. Still breastfeeding my 19 month old, I'm 32 years old, family history and I SWEAR I felt two different implantations (same side, one was higher than the first a day prior). If I am actually preg with twins I will be shocked that I am so in-tune with my body. If not I'm just nuts. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->