What is the idea behind the amber necklaces???

sun

Mum of 3
Reaction score
Sorry - I'm sure this is a repeat question-

I know amber necklaces are supposed to help with teething, but why and how?? Doesn't the necklace increase the risk of strangulation? Does it really work? When do you need to start wearing it?
xx

It's just like everything, it works for some but not all, it most definitely works wonders for Hayden!! I LOVE ours and highly recommend it to anyone to atleast try. Hayden went from being super fussy all the time when getting teeth, slight fevers, not sleeping well when teething to when we got him his we didn't even know he was getting teeth until we saw them in his mouth, he showed no signs of teething. He's 27mo now and the only sign he shows (he's getting his 2yr molars right now) is he sometimes chews on his hands back there where they are coming in, but that's it. But those 2yr molars are usually pretty tough on them. This link explains how it actually works

https://hyenacart.com/inspiredbyfinn/index.php?c=64&p=14913

About them strangling, there is no way Hayden could catch his on anything, you buy it where they can't get it into their mouth therefore it's not hanging much, I seriously can't see anyway it could get caught on anything (hayden's) BUT if it did they are made to break apart and they are knotted between each bead so if it broke only the one bead next to the break would come off, not a bunch go flying everywhere

yeah, what MO3 said!LOL

totally ot - but Beth LOVE your new siggie:D

WSS.

Is Hayden's light amber? I got a dark one but have heard that light amber is more effective. I'm not convinced Jack's has ever been that effective so might get a new one.

I've heard that too, the light cloudy ones but Hayden has one with 4 different beads, this one

https://hyenacart.com/inspiredbyfinn/index.php?c=19&p=98982

So a mix of both, he's worn it 24/7 since getting it

And thanks Sara!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back