What is the maximum amounf of £ you spend on kids friends birthday presents?

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
So what is the maximum amount of money you spend on your kids friends birthday presents? I usually spend £10...is this too much? Some say it is and some said it isn't...what do you think? xx

I usually spend about 10. I wouldn't go any more! Lower if I can. Lol because there is far 2 many of them and personally I wouldn't expect anyone 2 spend 2 much on my kid! And aswell as that mine usually pick out the favourite and play with it because she has so much it gets played with a few times and that's it!!

depends on the freind and age really

if Lana is going to a party i would only spend a fiver as they are only 2 year olds its just a token gift, if Leah has a friends birthday she would spend up to about £20 getting something personal because she has built up very close friendships over the years and now they are all turning 12

Definitely depends on the age of the children. With my two (5 and 3) i will spend around about the £5 mark. I try and make sure i get things in the sales so that my £5 is actually getting something that was originally £8-10.

As they get older and they make close friends then i would expect that amount to go up.

Depends on the friend but either £5 or £10 in a card, cba with the hassle of the present buying nor do I really have the time :flower:

i do the boots 3 for 2 and try the 5/6 pounds pressies x

sorry i misread that I thought it said xmas pressies :)

I usually spend about 10.00 all in that includes pressie, card wrap etc

We're going to a party on Saturday and I''ve spent 15.. I think like suzi b says the older they get the better friendships they've built up. When they are only 1 & 2 yrs old it's easier to buy a token gift - nowadays I prefer to get them something I know they'll really like :)

usually about £10 but if i find something in a sale reduced and its decent i buy that. x

It depends how close the friend is, If its his best friend which we have known for ages I normally spend around £30-40 money doesnt really come into it if i like it for them i will get it.

If its just an aquaintence I spend no more than £10-15 if i dont know hem very well then just something small x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->