What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

Holly doesn't sound anything like Danny Dyer :p Not from the video you posted anyway unless you were being posh :p x

I have a messed up accent :(

i lived in kent till i was 7 then in the north east

so when i am in the south i get 'oh, your not from down here are ya' but then when i am up north i get 'oh your not from up here are ya'

i don't fit anywhere lol

my facebook is just bitching about leeds council lol

I just told future hubby about emailing the lib dem runner for our area and his reply and future hubby said i was a good girl :) lol

If i ever go up north (Which is anywhere north of Northampton for me :rofl:) i always get "Oh your from Essex/Your a cockney bird" so i must sound a bit like that?

I wasnt being posh in my video? I thought i sounded a bit like Jordan :rofl:

oh sh*t sh*t sh*t she has lots of pro-bnp friends :(
i want to delete my comments but i cant they've already seen :'(

NOTE TO SELF - honestly hayley, keep your trap shut next time you eejit. :dohh:

Hahaa - All my facebook is about how crap bnp is - everyone is congratulating my hubby for giving the bnp van the v's yesterday lol

Just copy a few of their prize ideas like capital punishment and opening a penal station on a british colony island. lol

I wouldn't worry Hayley - I asked anyone on my friends list who is a BNP supporter to kindly remove themselves!

i dont think ill vote next time for a few reasons

1. not all partys where listed on mine for the general
2. in the difference between gunthorpe and orton my mum did not even have the green party on here

oh and for people hating the bnp in peterborough as far as i no on the general no ballot had BNP listed :shrug:

way to fix the vote aye

whats the point in voting if some places are not even listing all the partys :nope:

I am so angry .. maybe im just stupid but i thought this was a general election to vote lib dems conservative labour green whatever.

I got there to vote and was all ready to vote labour but i couldnt!!!!

There was only the option of Conservative, UKIP or BNP :saywhat:

So I didnt vote but my OH voted conservatve because he said the other 2 could get in and tory is better then them.

Im so annoyed. Why cant i have my say as to who i actually want its ridiculous i didnt know it was done this way.

Because you vote for your local candidate - so there cant of been a labour candidate where you live :nope:
its a shame, we have dozens of (useless) candidates here, which wont get any serious votes at all. Its almost not worth them standing.

Shame you didnt get to vote for who you wanted though, who is in office in your area at the moment? Are you in a strong conservative seat perhaps? x

I just think its ridiculous i want to vote for a party yet i cant :S

John bercow is the buckingham MP, tory. This is such a lovely place though to live i dont understand, i thought it was odd the only leaflets ive had are tory ukip and bnp .. im just at a loss really i feel like ive been robbed! lol.

Its because Bercow is the Speaker. It is customary for parties not to contest his seat.

You can only vote for parties that have representatives in your area. Which is silly really. Anyway, just been and voted! And I come back to see you have started spamming my thread about hot PM's. Hayley, shame on you! Cameron is terrifying! Give me a bit of Nick Clegg anyday :thumbup:

You can only vote for parties that have representatives in your area. Which is silly really. Anyway, just been and voted! And I come back to see you have started spamming my thread about hot PM's. Hayley, shame on you! Cameron is terrifying! Give me a bit of Nick Clegg anyday :thumbup:

question oh very smart person on this issue :haha: **p.s dont mean it in a nasty way :flower: **

If you get the leaflets from place UKIP,BNB, Torys, Labour ect dont that mean you have them in your area??

I never even got a green party letter but could vote for them got a BNP but could not of voted them if i had wanted to :wacko:

Sickening to see that anyone is voting BNP. Would have voted for Hitler too?

thats a little unfair, everyone has a right to vote for who they want, just because you don't agree doesn't mean you should make comments like that.

people are entitled to their own opinions and comments like that alienate those people from this discussion

way i see it is at least they are using their vote, i'd rather they vote for who they believe in than just go with the attitude of 'i'm not voting, i can't be bothered'
:shrug:

BNP is a neo-nazi party, if you support them you deserve to be censured. 17 million innocent people were murdered by the Nazis in the Holocaust, so you might think that everyone has a right to vote how they want to but while there is breath in my body I will stand up for what I believe in. Voting BNP is like spitting on the grave of those 17 million who were murdered and those people who died to free the world from such evil.

question oh very smart person on this issue :haha: **p.s dont mean it in a nasty way :flower: **

If you get the leaflets from place UKIP,BNB, Torys, Labour ect dont that mean you have them in your area??

I never even got a green party letter but could vote for them got a BNP but could not of voted them if i had wanted to :wacko:

If you get a leaflet/letter for candidates for a party then that means there is a representative in your area and so you can vote for them on election day. I only got leaflets off Labour, Conservative, Lib Dems and UKIP and they were the only options on my ballot paper. You don't vote for who you want to be PM, you vote for a party that will represent your area in seats in the house of commons so there's no point in having all the options to vote for if half of them aren't looking to represent your constituency iykwim?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->