What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

So no one has won?? Tories won here FFS , god knows why as the percentage of the poll done here was for Lib Dems. Mind you the majority of people that live where i do are rich so makes bloody sence. Ugh Im not rooting for Labour if lib dems dont make it ( i never thought id say that!)

Poor Nick Clegg didn't get his consituancy result until about 6am! If you were staying up for the results you'd still not have been to sleep :shock:

So no one has won?? Tories won here FFS , god knows why as the percentage of the poll done here was for Lib Dems. Mind you the majority of people that live where i do are rich so makes bloody sence. Ugh Im not rooting for Labour if lib dems dont make it ( i never thought id say that!)

Well there are still 57 constituencies to declare but Conservatives need a total of 326 seats to win overall majority and they're only on 285. If tories get 41 or more out of the 57 left then they'll 'win' but its looking like the outcome will be a hung parliament at the moment

Thanks for explaining Blah, I was confused!

Andy Burnham has held his place in my area :happydance:

Trust Our lot to hold everything up,we dont get ours until 1.30pm...i thought they all had to be in by 6am....xx

our electoral system is ridiculous!
The lib dems have 23% of the overall vote but this only gets them 50 seats!
Yet Labour have 28% of the overall vote (only 5% more than L.D) and have 235 seats!

Trust Our lot to hold everything up,we dont get ours until 1.30pm...i thought they all had to be in by 6am....xx

our electoral system is ridiculous!
The lib dems have 23% of the overall vote but this only gets them 50 seats!
Yet Labour have 28% of the overall vote (only 5% more than L.D) and have 235 seats!

I don't mind the way they do it tbh, it makes sense to me since you're electing the local MP too.

50 left, tories only won 1/7 :D They're on 286 so now need 40 out of the 50 left.

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i so didnt wanna wake up to see that!!!

Well the Tories kept their spot in my local spot by 18,942 votes :shock:

Mine was

Conservatives - 55.8% - 30989
Lib Dems - 21.7% - 12047
Labour - 16.1% - 8957
UKIP - 4.1% - 2294
BNP -2.3% - 1265

Nobody else really stood a chance in mine :( and im glad i didnt stay up, they didnt announce it until about 2.30am :lol:

45 seats left (i actually think its only 44 seats since that MP died :shrug:) and tories are sitting at 287 needing 39 of those.. looking good! :D

disappointed ...... very disappointed!

also seems leeds messed up even more than not processing my form, thousands of people didn't get to vote due to losing polling papers and not having enough staff to get people through the doors before polling closed!

some people queued for 2 hours for them to then be told it was 10pm!

Im going out, i need to get dressed, the last one isnt due in until sometime this afternoon is it?

Just really depressing. I just wonder how many of the new Tory voters will be so pro Mr Cameron in another 2 years? You think it is bad under Labour just now, just give Big Dave 2 years.

My area was...

labour - 19,473 42.8%
conservative - 11,026 24.3%
lib dems - 8,194 18%
snp - 5,530 12.2%
other was about 2%

so still a pretty good labour area

thirsk i think aren't actually voting for 2 weeks ish, and i know 1 area still hasn't actually started counting because they can't correctly verify the boxes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->