What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

I am watching bbc news its got same coverage but doesnt favour the torys as much x

He has always said about electoral reform being a priority in his campaigns and tv debates. Cameron is the only one that doesn't want reform. I think people are worried that Clegg's ideas won;t be passed on through the Tories. I think he is far too passionate about it and if Tories refuse to agree with it he will go over to Labour

I think liblab and all the other minors would be best :D. but realistically atm i think conlib will be .
I think lib/lab with clegg as prime would be good :D

Sky news have been outright bitches today lol. I think the reporter has an own opinion lol.

it's a well known fact sky are all for the conservatives

I have turned over to BBC News now lol

i dont think clegg will make a good pm at all :shrug:

Am I the only one that giggles every time the man on BBC news says 'liblab' lol it sounds so funny

clegg is currently in a meeting with the lib dem MP's discussing joining the conservatives :(

oh and the conservatives & lib dems are ALL meeting tomorrow at 11am for a big meeting

here's hoping more than 25% of libdem MPs disagree eh?

I thought Nick Clegg had more sense than this. How can he go with someone who has opposite views about things to him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->