What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

I think it is worth a go to have a con/lib goverment

If I hadnt voted tory I would have gone lib dem but I do agree it will get messy so maybe another election before long too

labour lib dem please. although snp and other groups will need to be added in... ugh, idk. I'd vote for re-election but i think tories would get more votes and win outright :(

can someone fill me in on what happened earlier?

i just caught the end of the news.

whos talked to who?
we any further forward?

they said something about wanting to start the week as a new gov and that gb had an arguement with nc? surely not? you'd think he'd be on his best behaviour!!!

edit- i voted lib dem and labour. think they both have good policies and combined i think they could come to good agreements. also to add snp and the party from NI who sat in labour seats last time then theres representatives from other parliaments/ countries too. might make things fair all over. or am i wrong? :wacko: its gotten confusing!!!! lol

On the news it said that Labour were not in talks with the SNP and labour said it was just Salmond trying to get publicity

I dont know whats going on

Oh and they did say GB ranted at NC, not sure if its true

Other..
Get rid of the lot of em:smug:

I think there will be a Con/LibDem coalition with a re-election further down the Line...
I dont think having two parties merged together will work out in the best interests of the country in its current state!

I think it will be to risky for LibDems to form a government with Labour!
Could you imagine the uproar:wacko:
x

Edit: Just to add (sorry I didn't read the question right)
I personally think the best way forward would be a LibDem/Labour coalition policies wise also, but fairness wise because the Cons got a majority of the votes I cant see it happening for some reason!
I really hope they do though tbh!

I voted a re election, i think this is the fairest option given the circumstance, though its unlikely to happen so my second choice would be a lab/lib coalltion as their policies are better matched to eachother.

I voted re election... labour lib dem coalition would be completely pointless as they still wouldnt hold a majority government.. its not going to happen

and sod me if im gonna have cameron in office

Reelection, considering so many people actually missed out on voting.

Think it will happen in 6 months anyway, cant see lib dems/tories working at all

x

if theres a re-election david cameron could win outright and then we're screwed

we're screwed either way... theres needs to be a parliamentary reform to allow number of seats allocated to actually reflect percentage of votes. Either that or we need people to start moving themselves so we have more lib labour constituencies!

I prefer the idea of a first past the post voting system. All the major parties have equal numbers of seats and we vote for the party and the party leader NOT for seats. Then whoever gets the majority of VOTES wins the election. Although I'm not entirely sure how they would make that work

I just think that if theyre gonna have seats in parliament they should be given out equally according to actual votes!

No wonder people feel lib dem is a waste of votes!

I don't understand how Lib Dem's got 24% of the vote and only 57 seats and Labour got 28% of the vote yet got 258 seats. Very odd system

its stupid because depending on where the voters are... technically for example,, lib dem could win a majority vote... however, not the majority seats

can't believe Clegg is currently in a meeting with all Lib Dem MP's to get agreement to join conservatives :(

Yesterday he said he would speak to all parties before deciding but he has only spoken to conservatives and already take it back to all the MP's :(

I dont necessarily think a con/lib government is bad. might get cleggy some more recognition anyway

and i still reckon it wouldnt last long even on coalition x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->