What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

I dont know why everyone likes DC anyway, everytime i see him i want to poke his beady little eyes out, he looks really sly to me :rofl:

i dont think clegg will make a good pm at all :shrug:

Neither do I, I just think he's hot lol I would just want him for a bit of eye candy for a change :lol:

Lib Dem's would lose a lot of votes in a re-election anyway because their votes would go to Labour to keep the Tories out

I dont get what u are all going on about

NC said he would talk to the all parties but the one that had most votes first which is what he has done, anyway BBC news said GB ranted at him.

It will not be a lib/labour coalition, they will have to get more parties interested which will not be a stong goverment it will be like frankensteins monster.

I dont want a coalition either but at least one with just two parties is stronger for the economy

I dont get what u are all going on about

NC said he would talk to the all parties but the one that had most votes first which is what he has done, anyway BBC news said GB ranted at him.

It will not be a lib/labour coalition, they will have to get more parties interested which will not be a stong goverment it will be like frankensteins monster.

I dont want a coalition either but at least one with just two parties is stronger for the economy

My issue is, yes, Clegg said he would talk to all parties, however he seems to be taking it a long way with the conservatives before talking to other parties, taking it back to all the Lib Dem MP's pretty quickly without speaking to other parties first

As for Brown ranting at Clegg ..... Sounds alot like hearsay, and I should imagine IF Brown did rant at Clegg it was to tell him that he is going against EVERYTHING he said he believed in

Yes i known that Lib Dem/Labour wouldn't have enough seats still but if they did form then I am sure more smaller parties would come on board pretty quickly, Yes it isn't ideal but at least they will all be singing from the same song book so to speak at they have more similar policies than lib dem/tory would

I thought, that given he is our current PM, GB has first dibs on a discussion of a possible coallition, or did i read that wrong?

pssst, get on FB and join MILF party :rofl:

I thought, that given he is our current PM, GB has first dibs on a discussion of a possible coallition, or did i read that wrong?

pssst, get on FB and join MILF party :rofl:

Thats how it usually works (in history) that the current PM get's first discussion, but Clegg picked Cameron first based on the fact he got more votes, despite they agree on very little lol

where is the MILF party page? lol

Thats where im confused, i didnt think Clegg has the right to start calling the shots? :confused:

Search it on groups it should come up :lol:

Apparently Clegg told Gordon Brown he should resign in a phone conversation and it got all heated!
Apparently!!!!! Wether its true or not though????
Il find the link in a moment....
x

Thats where im confused, i didnt think Clegg has the right to start calling the shots? :confused:

Search it on groups it should come up :lol:

Clegg is the one is control, whoever he decided to go with pretty much 'wins' the election, so he is prime steak, everyone wants a bit of him, so he can 'change' what he wants :)

ok me go look!

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8669816.stm?ls

Here it is..

Edit: Not that its very interesting mind :rofl:

The only thing i know is that its all downhill from here!

Im in Scotland and we've only got 1 conservative mp after this election (ha, ha). The lib dems actually lost seats and labour gained! All i know is that we're not that popular or important in Westminster and during the last conservative government we had it B.A.D! Most people are also employed in the public sector up here which also means bad news with the conservatives in power :growlmad:

And i too cannot stand DC - smug and always looks a bit vain, like he'd probably have more products in his bathroom than me (and i have a lot, lol!) Or is that just me?:haha: Also, NC and DC family's could together probably pay off the national debt (slight exaggeration, i know but it makes a point :)), so how do they know how the average person is struggling at the moment? Rubbish.

All i know is that services will get cut drastically, and more so under a conservative govmt than any other as they don't believe in public services even on a good day - so with the current debt crisis they have an excellent excuse to shaft us all!

Not very optimistic im afraid...

hmmmm I dunno, they use the word apparently alot :shrug: If he is so sure of his source why use the word apparently so much:shrug:

I agree though, a labour / lib dem party WOULD be better if Brown stood down

There is only 2 people that knows what was said on the phone and that will be Brown & Clegg :shrug:

The profile piccy is one of a t shirt saying "vote milf" :rofl: :rofl:

Omi i agree, whatever happens, aside from a re election we're going downhill!!

I know....I think the whole thing is a load of old cr@p tbh.

Saying that though if someone told you to resign you would tell em to P!ss off wouldn't you Lol!

I agree in saying Labour would probably be more popular if it wasn't for Brown :(
Shame really as I like him!!
x

I've not been watching the news today, what have I missed? Gonna put it on now. :thumbup:
x

Im actually indifferent on Brown, he's human, of course he's going to have good and bad points, any PM will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->