What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

I too like Brown and he does really know the theory inside and out, more than any other person in any other party, he just doesn't have the confidence to carry it through which is a real shame

I think a new election is needed, if not possible then i think the next best thing is a lib dem / labour would be best with GB (god bless him!) stepping down

Holly I found it and joined hehe

Browns Big Mistake was selling our huge gold reserve when it was at it's lowest possible price, that really went against him sadly :(

Definatley, that was a seriously unwise move!!

Wonder if he took it to "Cash For Gold" :rofl: :rofl:

Definatley, that was a seriously unwise move!!

Wonder if he took it to "Cash For Gold" :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl:

seriously thats his only real big mistake, he can't be blamed for recession (which cameron keeps trying to do) after all is he is solely to blame for recession then what is america's excuse and hong kong, china's etc they can't all be blamed on poor brown lol

i'd like to see a re-election but it won't happen so voted Labour/Lib Dem
x

Iv heard a conspiracy theory about these cash for gold companies :haha:...

Some people think they are secretly the government in disguise buying our gold back at cr@p prices to replace the stuff GB flogged off :rofl:
x

i like brown for the fact that he IS human, he makes mistakes. This whole clegg going to conservs and him thinking he has the right to go against tradition and call the shots even though he has so little seats has left a very bad taste in my mouth :growlmad:

i like brown for the fact that he IS human, he makes mistakes. This whole clegg going to conservs and him thinking he has the right to go against tradition and call the shots even though he has so little seats has left a very bad taste in my mouth :growlmad:

To think i was so for him, feels like a total stab in the back really :(

He is only doing what he said all the time. if it was otherwise he would be a liar again. mainly I think though that youre not used to coalitions . before the current government we had a red green government, which would be like a tory/ labour govenment in UK
It wasnt the first time and it worked better than the corrent government of german liberals and conservatives(German contemporary liberals are much further right than your libdems )(left of the conservative party) the german greens are like the libdems though, only greener.)

Someone in The Guardian said we'll have the Whorie party (Whigs and Tory's)

:rofl:

He is only doing what he said all the time. if it was otherwise he would be a liar again. mainly I think though that youre not used to coalitions . before the current government we had a red green government, which would be like a tory/ labour govenment in UK
It wasnt the first time and it worked better than the corrent government of german liberals and conservatives(German contemporary liberals are much further right than your libdems )(left of the conservative party) the german greens are like the libdems though, only greener.)

He said he'd TALK to tories first, nothing else. He could easily have done that then spoke to labour before making a decision and he wouldn't have been going against his word.

if there was a re election everyone would vote labour now.

i dodnt know how they can put clegg who only had 50 chairs up up there now, its quite obv more people wanted labour policies than lib dems, its going to be too big heads fighting for the final say.

soon as theres a re election labour will be back with the majority anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->