What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

its like...the lib dems came third and theyre the only one whos guaranteed a place in the new government and has say over policies- even though they got way less votes than the others
this whole thing makes no sense

I agree it makes NO sense. The whole thing is turning into a big shambles tbh. Wow, whoever said this country was dire a few weeks back is in for a big shock!

Thirsk & Malton haven't voted yet because one of their candidates died during the election campaign

They vote on the 27th instead, it will make no difference really but will be interesting to see how they vote based on the fact they get to vote after all this pathetic goings on

ugh, apparently Ed Balls pushed the Lib Dem's to far and now they have gone back to the conservatives!

They are a strong conservative hold at the moment, last election conservatives got almost 52% of the vote in 2005

what happened? i didnt hear anything.
a labour insider has now said theyre more likely to go tory.
god clegg is in trouble. this is all gonna come back on him

They've obviously said something Clegg doesn't like or offered him less than Cameron and the Tories have :/ Tbh they should just have a re-election now, getting booored

yeah i think its time the queen stepped in really.
does anyone else get annoyed at the news? going on about the fact that we voted for change and we voted for a coalition gov...how did we? we voted for the party- one party! that we wanted to win. we didnt vote for two. its so stupid. not like it was a conspiracy the country came up with so it would end up that way.
i just watched alistair campbell and adam boultons arguement live on the news yesterday online. that is so so funny. thought he was gonna punch him.
theres also the people who say that labour lost. the reporters and things who say that its like hmmm...wonder who u voted for. they didnt lose. but the cons didnt win either.
arggg...im just gettin annoyed now. maybe we should all go sort them out.
i think clegg needs to make an announcement in the next couple of hours or theres gonna be trouble and even then i dont agree with that because he shouldnt be making the decision

you know what, Clegg is a intelligent man, I bet he knows exactly what he's playing at!

re election is the only way to go now, it's bugging me that conservatives keep slagging labour off for GB resigning saying 'the public didn't vote for an unknown PM' ....... erm HELLO, your not meant to vote for the leader of the party, you are meant to vote for the party as a whole and their policies!

right now all 3 parties are as bad as each other

Lib dems - They know exactly what their doing, messing people about, attention seeking

conservatives - Insist on talking bull and doing a complete u turn on some of their policies

Labour - Bitching about each other within their own party, if they can't get on as a party how can they expect another party to get on with them

Re-election is the only way to go imo

Exactly! You don't vote for who you want to be PM unless you're in their constituency. Cameron now wants an "immediate decision" which is funny because up until GB stepped down and Clegg started talks with Labour, he didn't seem to mind how long it took...

Exactly! You don't vote for who you want to be PM unless you're in their constituency. Cameron now wants an "immediate decision" which is funny because up until GB stepped down and Clegg started talks with Labour, he didn't seem to mind how long it took...

exactly, think he started to panic hehe

although looks like labour may have done themselves out of it (or should i say Ed Balls has ballsed his way out of it!)

totally agree buttonnose.

i think some of this is purely for media attention now.
you seen the crowds of reporters outside the cabinet office?

they said earlier (this came from a labour MP) that they were in their meeting and Ed Balls pushed the Lib Dems too far, the meeting ended and the lib dems went right back to conservatives

Ed Balls is a tw*t!

Looks like he has screwed Labour over, they'll be kicking him into touch if he has!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->