What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

This is taking a long time ... maybe the queen is telling Cameron that she doesnt like him and his face is too shiny :rofl: :rofl:

If Brown had been able to speak to people like that when he was still P.M then he might have stood a chance!

Natural, slightly charismatic, funny.

Agreed!! I warmed to him more in the last 30 minutes than i have in the last few years. Did himself a good parting favour though, public opinion of him must go up after this, cant see why it wouldnt.

Very clever that. When "man of the people" Cameron starts to look like a plum, people will remember Gordy as he is today and suddenly he wont have seemed so bad after all!

Everyone look out for the black cloud over buckingham palace

I'm not even joking there really is lol!

You know what, nearly every status on my Facebook is whining about this holding up Eastenders, do people really think Eastenders is more important than our countries future? Really? :shock:

:sick: I really cannot stand the man :shock: Its quite shocking how much i dislike someone that I don't even personally know :rofl:

poor foxes :( (can o worms :rofl:)

You know what, nearly every status on my Facebook is whining about this holding up Eastenders, do people really think Eastenders is more important than our countries future? Really? :shock:

didn't you know fake life is more important that real life?

He is the smuggest b*stard.... I really can't stand him. I can't believe Cleggy has become such a traitor :( I'm witholding my marriage proposal to him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->