What on earth!

Good luck with telling your DH, sounds like it won't be pleasant. I agree with several other posters - it's not just responsibility and not just your "oops."

Also, I'm assuming your husband loves you and the kids. How the heck can he say that he will walk out?

I don't know what pill you're on but I remember when I first got on the pill I was told to use another method of contraception for a full cycle before the pill was effective...

In any case. Sending positive thoughts and I hope you update us.

Thinking of you. I hope he completely surprises you and is excited. 🙏🏻

Hi am in same situation I've got pregnant with number 4 way before we would even of considered my partner really doesn't want to go through with it which is making this pregnancy so much harder he's a little but better than he was he wouldn't even discuss it with me... now he will say odd thing buy am nearly 11 weeks so it's worrying hope he changes his tune at 12 week scan...

Good luck to you don't let anyone else makes any quick decisions for you xxx

Good luck xx I was in the same situation this time round. Took me days to pluck up the courage to tell my husband. It was a huge shock and not well received on his part and took such a long time for the shock to wear off. Now at nearly 29 weeks we are both so excited and happy for this baby's arrival!

Best of luck :flower:

Good luck, I really hope he's understanding.

Good luck with telling your husband. If he's a decent one, he'll react well, especially after the initial shock. It sounds very immature to say he'd leave because of another baby, especially when he already has children. And, quite frankly, if he was so averse to having more, he should have taken responsibility and had the snip a long time ago.
Keep us updated and try to remain calm for you and baby xxxxxxxx :hugs:

Hi,I'm in the same boat me and my hubby have 12 children and we both decided No more especially as the last two births were quite traumatic also my 19 yr old daughter is currently expecting her first in 5 weeks was due af on Monday it didn't show so took a test to put my mind at rest and to my utter shock it was positive did a digital on Tuesday just to be be sure and it said pregnant I'm truly scared to tell my hubby and know he will go mad and I know this sounds awful but keep thinking well until I'm sure sure I won't say anything as I've had a fair few chemicals and mc in the past so I feel like y rock the boat if I don't have too ,this sounds awful but I'm just so shocked and scared that I keep thinking things like well let's just c if I make it past 5 weeks then if I do let's wait till after 8 weeks which were the Times I had my miscarriages can't sleep properly for worrying so I completely understand what this lady is going through I really feel for you and good luck xx

Hi,I'm in the same boat me and my hubby have 12 children and we both decided No more especially as the last two births were quite traumatic also my 19 yr old daughter is currently expecting her first in 5 weeks was due af on Monday it didn't show so took a test to put my mind at rest and to my utter shock it was positive did a digital on Tuesday just to be be sure and it said pregnant I'm truly scared to tell my hubby and know he will go mad and I know this sounds awful but keep thinking well until I'm sure sure I won't say anything as I've had a fair few chemicals and mc in the past so I feel like y rock the boat if I don't have too ,this sounds awful but I'm just so shocked and scared that I keep thinking things like well let's just c if I make it past 5 weeks then if I do let's wait till after 8 weeks which were the Times I had my miscarriages can't sleep properly for worrying so I completely understand what this lady is going through I really feel for you and good luck xx

Good luck, I hope you get the outcome you want xx

Hey, I hope you're okay.

You cannot take responsibility for this. I have four children and all minus one were conceived whilst on some form of contraceptive - two were conceived while on the injection and one whilst on Cileste. Husband had a vasectomy 4 years ago and I'm on here as I have recently had 6 faint positives/evaps (not too sure yet).

I hope everything works out xx

Good luck hun hope your husband will be supportive keep us posted xx

Hi,
I hope you're ok. What a tough situation to find yourself in!
To be honest, in my opinion, most people know contraception isn't 100% and there will always be that tiny chance of pregnancy, so if someone isn't happy with that then there really is no other way other than to not have sex. It's that, or accept that you take that risk each time.
Leaving you is a little over the top, I wonder if it was a heat of the moment thing he said and when push comes to shove he would be better with things than he first thought?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->