What pets do you have/want?

EmziixBo0o

Reaction score
What the title says really lol, I have 3 terrapins I want a dog and rabbit soooo bad :(

i have 2 ponies and just got a hamster a few weeks ago so still getting used to being a small animal owner

We've got a black and white cat called Ralph, and a tabby kitten called Poppy :)

We have a lovely kitty called Rosie.

I'd love some chickens. OH said we could consider it when we move as we will have a large enough garden and be rural! :)

Would like a dog too, but then I'd be bordering insane!
Xx

We have three guinea pigs who live indoors and are absolutely lovely. They're called Bear, George and Iorek.

We have a female boxer, 2 Persian cats and one moggy and an iguana. I don't want anymore lol

I have a dog, staffie x, she's so lovely and gentle with lo. I got her three years ago from Battersea dogs home.
This is the least amount of pets i've ever had! I adore small furries, and dh has promised me Guinea pigs when we move (currently small flat, no garden) and I've always had gerbils so I'll get some more at some point. My last pair died of old age recently and i'm taking a break while we have no space, but have kept then since I was seven!
I also want a cat, a horse (used to own one many years ago) and some whites tree frogs and some chickens!
I used to have to beg my mum for pets and have lived, worked, shown and bred animals my whole life, my lo is going to have them coming out his ears!

We have a cat at the moment.

I'd like a rabbit or hamster but OH isn't keen.

I would like a dog as when OH is working nights I think I'd feel a bit safer but I don't think I'm ready yet having 3 kids is tough enough :wacko;

I have a Yorkie Russell called George but I'm happy with him and don't want anymore pets :)

We've had our goldfish, George for over two years, I got him from a fair in Wales & he's been on some adventures.

A ginger kitty, Henry, my baby :cloud9:

& our rescue dog, a ginger GS cross called buddy :)

We recently had to get rid of our terrapin, not enough room! I'd love a kitten but OH says no chance :brat:

When I lived with my parents I had a jack russel called poppy but I left her with my mum and dad as even though she was mine she was more of the family's dog so it felt mean taking her away from them and my sister.

We're looking at getting a pug after Xmas :D called boysie (like in only fools and horses lol) xx

I've got a staffy pup, I'm happy with her at the moment but I'd love a sphynx cat and another dog in the future :)

When I lived at home I had a Staffy x, a ragdoll cat, rabbit and 2 gerbils xx

I've had cats and birds, rabbits, fish, and either a gerbil or a hamster. Or maybe it was one of each. Can't clearly remember now.

I really want another kitty.

we have a bearded dragon, snake, 2 gerbils, 2 guinea pigs, 9 fish and until last week we also had a cat!

I want another snake and another cat at some point x

We have a staffy, a german shepherd, a chihuahua, a maine coon cat, an ordinary cat and 4 guinea pigs.

We have a staffy/beagle cross named Rosie, she is a rescue dog and a bit too excitable but she is very loving and sweet. And we have two guinea pigs named Buzz and Woody.

we have 2 cats and a 19week Labrador puppy oh wants another puppy at Christmas not sure if I do though!

we have a black and white cat called ralph wellington and that's it :) I'd love another cat but we've not got enough room just now, especially with a baby on the way. one day though! :)

Have: 3 very old, stumbly mice (one has a tumor and wont be with us much longer) and 2 goldfish

Want: A cat! So badly. Waiting until we've moved/the mice have passed on.
Chickens- for eggs!
Whippet: Wouldn't go with the cat :haha:

I'm not very good at wanting compatible pets

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back