What pets do you have/want?

We have a golden retriever- quite want a cat too but not where we're loving atm. X

Have: 3 very old, stumbly mice (one has a tumor and wont be with us much longer) and 2 goldfish

Want: A cat! So badly. Waiting until we've moved/the mice have passed on.
Chickens- for eggs!
Whippet: Wouldn't go with the cat :haha:

I'm not very good at wanting compatible pets

whippets are fine with cats :) just get your cats first, my mum has had 3 whippets with her cats and they get on fine :)

Have: 3 very old, stumbly mice (one has a tumor and wont be with us much longer) and 2 goldfish

Want: A cat! So badly. Waiting until we've moved/the mice have passed on.
Chickens- for eggs!
Whippet: Wouldn't go with the cat :haha:

I'm not very good at wanting compatible pets

whippets are fine with cats :) just get your cats first, my mum has had 3 whippets with her cats and they get on fine :)

Yes, my mum has a whippet, greyhound and a cat and they all get along.

Have:

- 3 rabbits
- 1 guinea pig (other passed away recently)
- 2 cats
- 1 dog (cavalier king charles spaniel)
- 1 aquatic frog
- 1 guppy

:haha:

Want:

- Another cavalier
- Goat
- Turtle
- Hedgehog
- Alpaca
- Roborovski hamster
- Otter

I can go on forever :haha:

I have a West Highland Terrier, he's my baby :cloud9:

I really want a cat, I lost mine two years ago and have missed having one ever since but the road I live on now isn't a good road for cats to be crossing so I'm still unsure whether to get one. I'd also love a friend for my dog, another Westie probably.

We have a cat-If we ever move to another house-with a lot bigger garden- we would love a spaniel :) xxxx

I have a sinaloan milksnake. He's called Max.

I'd really like one of those red macaw parrots. Or an African grey.

we recently got an 8 month old German shepherd x shar pei called Tyson, we are looking at maybe getting another dog (smaller breed) as company for Tyson while we are out, I also thought about maybe getting chickens in future for eggs :) xx

We have a 5 year old chocolate lab x dalmation and shes so laid back and she adores us. Shes lovely i take her to agility classes. We also have 3 chinchillas one passed away 2 weeks ago. Would love either a golden lab or another lab x dalmation if our cottage was big enough.

We have an 18 month old golden retriever called Max. I reallly want a pug though! x

We have an 18 month old golden retriever called Max. I reallly want a pug though! x

We have an almost five year-old Weimaraner. I want to get a second dog-DH isn't as keen on it. I would love to have a saltwater aquarium, but I don't have the space for it, the money to invest in it, or the time to maintain it. But they sure are pretty!

I have 4 Border Collies. 4 Giant rabbits. 8 Guinea Pigs.

Dont think I want anymore for a while lol

You girlies that have dogs what did you do when they where younger in regards to leaving them for work ect ? I really want a dog but don't know how it would be whilst I'd be at work x

We have about 30 rats, 2 degus and 4 ferrets. I really want a dog, we always had gsd's at home and I miss having a dog since I moved out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->