what pram did you buy

weebubbles

Mummy
Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering what pram you all bought and what the advantages and disadvantages were? I am trying to pick a pram and cannot decide so any help would be grateful, thanks

We got the Graco metrosport..

we wanted a travelsystem, the Graco wheels are very easy to manoever, there are several heights you can have the handlebars and the car seat uses an isofix base... Also there are cup holders for my eldest stuff...and a nice big basket underneath!!! It is easy to fold up with one hand and it is light too!

We are REALLY chuffed with it so far!!

M&P Pliko pramette , I love it :) I love the newborn pram feature .. I get to see him laid all cozy and its sooo easy to put down in the car .
Allso it doubles up from pram to pushcair when they are older, It can face you or the lovely world on the outside lol.
And i have the car seat so can allso be used as a travel system , Its just super duber fab .

Good luck picking . x .

I am a pram addict and have to say, that of all the prams/pushchairs I tried this one is the best https://www.kiddies24.com/shop/quinnyfreestyle3xlcomfortnavy2008-p-190.html?language=en

It is Quinny Freestyle comfort 3xl and I have it in sand. It is actually first pram I got. I also had all the extras with it. The carrycot is fab, and I loved the fact that you can clip maxi cosy on the frame as well. Basically it is a great travel system.

Pluses are: comfort wise I think it is the best for your child. My son is 19 months now and still feels absolutely great in this pushchair (he actually has his day's nap in it!!). To push this pushchair is a dream (due to big wheels). The child can face both ways (you can change the posistion). And you can get it completely flat.

The only minuses are that it is quite heavy, so if you live in a flat it is a problem (although I managed actually to carry to my mum's flat on the 3rd floor). And I am not sure it is gonna fit in all car boots (but keep in mind that you can take the wheels off and save the space in that way).

Another pushchair I love is M&P Luna. I love it for copletely different reasons: COLOUR! I have on in Tangerine. When I saw it I just had to have it. It is quite roomy too and you can get it completely flat too. It is quite easy to push, but comfort wise, for mum and child it is uncomparable to Freestyle.

The one I regret having is M&P Aria. It is cheap and light....but with that all the pluses finish.

:hug:

we brought the bugaboo cameleon, with maxi cosi car seat and adaptors. and i have loved it sooooooo much! its sooooooo easy to push, easy to fold up, and actually fits in my vw beetle. i loved how it had the carry cot too, which we used till 6months, and we are now using the seat unit, with foot muff in the winter. maddi seems to love it too, and makes going out a pleasure x

we also brought the icandy cherry for a second light weight stroller, would also highly recommend this, its easy to push, comfortable for LO, and has an excellent large underseat bag.

I brought a graco sterling its good cos we wanted a travel system so it will b easy to use in the car but its really bulky and hard to collapse. i would b good just to use on public transport but if u have to keep collapsing it and putting it up its heavy and alot of effort!! Cheap but not really recommended!!

we brought the bugaboo cameleon, with maxi cosi car seat and adaptors. and i have loved it sooooooo much! its sooooooo easy to push, easy to fold up, and actually fits in my vw beetle. i loved how it had the carry cot too, which we used till 6months, and we are now using the seat unit, with foot muff in the winter. maddi seems to love it too, and makes going out a pleasure x

we also brought the icandy cherry for a second light weight stroller, would also highly recommend this, its easy to push, comfortable for LO, and has an excellent large underseat bag.

i second that- breaks my heart to have to get rid of it for a double!:hissy:

i second that- breaks my heart to have to get rid of it for a double!:hissy:

awww sweetie, big big :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I have a maclaren techno... I dont LOVE it, but I do know its a really simple, practical, easy, light, collapsable pram.

I just wish I had something a little bit more exciting and fun... its a really BORING and plain pram.

I have the Britax Vigour 4+ and I love it! So easy to push, fold everything! and its a great price! x

had the silver cross 3d system.....great as a pram...after that, bulky, big when folded, heavy and boring

just have the Maclaren Quest stroller now

i've got a silver cross sleepover, i love it and am always getting commented on how lovely and comfy it looks, i hate to see babys stuck in carseats, carseats are for cars not for prams imo, i do clip the car seat on to the pram frame if i'm nipping into a shop.
if i go shopping i use a close baby wrap sling Rhys goes from crying his head off to fast asleep in his sling he loves it.
have a play with lots of prams experiment in ptting it up and down and dont be shy in asking the salesperson to show you everything.
xx

I bought a grace travel system, baby yellow and grey. I love it!!

I have a graco travel system which is good. I wish now what id done was buy a rear facing car seat that you can turn to face forward and got a maclaren xlr. Maclarens might be abit boring but it does its job really well its not that heavy really easy to fold, looks ok and its not bulky. Ive bought a luna but its big and impractical im going to be buying a maclaren as well. I should of just saved my money!

i had a graco travel system but it was far to big and bulky for my boot. i have ended up with the mothercare mychoice which i love

https://www.mothercare.com/b/195504031?CMP=AFC-BA

its really light and easy to use, it can fit car seat onto frame also. i originally wanted the quinny buzz but when i went in to mothercare for a quinny buzz it was £350 for just the pram u needed the dreami carrycot and car seat extra with this the seat unti goes into led flat and sat up in one for same money

definitely have a good look around and have a play and think of all things, also with my graco it didnt face me and once Annabelle arrived i wanted to be able to see her which was something i didnt think about before

Lou
xxx

I have the Quinny Buzz, with the dreami carrycot and the maxi-cosi car seat. I was really limited with my choice as i have a Sport Ka so needed something that would fit into the tiny boot! This was really the only travel system i could go for. I do really like it but you see loads around when your out and about and my DH hates that!! Think if i had the pick of the bunch i would have chosen a different one, but this was cheaper than changing my car!!!!
On a plus side i like how i have the choice of the three seats, if i go out walking then we put the Dreami pram top on, if i go out in my car then we use the maxi cosi car seat on it and then if i go in Dh's car he has a separate car seat so i get to use the Buzz seat!
Good luck choosing xx

I've got the Icandy Apple. :D It is an amazing pram.

Advantages: It's smooth to push, really quiet. It's light. The whole seat reclines instead of just the back like most other buggy's. The seats are very easy to change. The basket is quite big. The handle is adjustable - which is great ! And it is a very nice looking pram.

Disadvantages: I have only got one - The raincover doesn't have a hole / zip to open to get to your baby. So you have to lift it up.

Overall, It is a really compact pram. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. :)

I have the the mothercare my3 (now mychoice) I love it it's the best money I've ever spent.

Advantages. The car seat can go on the frame. The seat unit converts to a pram so no need to store a carry cot. Pram sleeping area is nice and big, so should last some time. The seat can be both forward and rear facing. It's easy to push and looks fab

Disadvantages. My car is a little small so I need to take the wheels off to get into my boot. (More a problem with my car than the pram as these come off really easy and takes less than 30 seconds). Basket underneath is not massive.

i originally had a mothercare travel system but after 3 months my son hated it and so did i, he hates being in small spaces, went straight in to cot as hated moses basket , hates him carseat not so just bout him a bigger 1, he just fussy lol, n i didnt like as it was big and bulky, so now we have a macllaren xlr, i love it, have it in brown/blue and the colours are lovely, its light, easy to push, n the seat and foot muff is big so son loves he has the space n i love that its going to last him until hes 2-3 or when hes out of a pram n his feet wont be hanging over the bottom. oh n it lays down flat so great for naps x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->