What Season Will Your Baby Be Born In?

Beltane

Mother of 3 Boys!
Reaction score
Curious to see what this poll will reveal! Join in!

Doesn't get much more winter in Canada than January.... brrrrrr!!!

:rofl:everyone's Winter up to now:dohh:

I think we're going to get majority winter and spring!!

I have put spring.

OH and I couldnt decide if the begining of May was spring or summer so Idecided it was spring!

Emma.xx

I put fall, even tho its mid september as i cant remember if that summer or fall lol XxX

Spring for me! But it's a bit of a swayed poll- the season really depends on where in the world you live...

August - a summer baby here in Canada :)

So most of us were following the mating patterns of animals in the temperate regions of the northern hemisphere and gettin' busy with some springtime lovin'?
Very interesting.
I have heard that there is also often a surge in births in Sept - approx 9 months after the holiday season.

Wow carley , I couldnt imagine having a summer in december .
I know very natural there , Iam just trying to imagine me in my shorts on xmas day here in the Uk Pmsl Rofl lol .

Im spring due .

Its intresting as i never realised it would be sooo different in the poll untill some one pointed out in different parts we have different seasons , Iam sooo amazed . xx .

Umm. I voted winter without thinking. In November we're typically up to our knees in snow, but winter doesn't start until Dec 21st. So fall baby I guess, even though I'll still probably have to battle a snow storm to get to the hospital :)

Wow carley , I couldnt imagine having a summer in december .
I know very natural here , Iam just trying to imagine me in my shorts on xmas day here in the Uk Pmsl Rofl lol .

Im spring due .

Its intresting as i never realised it would be sooo different in the poll untill some one pointed out in different parts we have different seasons , Iam sooo amazed . xx .

December for us is 40C+ :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->