What the hell is Katie Price playing at??

Wishingonastar, just curious, would you not even curl/straighten your LO's hair for a special occassion, say she was going to a friends birthday party? If it was going to be a one off?

no definately not til she was a teen...in the meantime i'd jazz it up by doing a cute up do and putting clips in for a special occasion

Ear piercing again.... Chloe and Jaycee have theirs done and have had a little bit of hair straightened when I do mine.. Im a terrible mother but they are happy and healthy little girls and I dont believe just because they have their hair straightened that they are going to be doing that at 10 years old.. No way.

I wouldn't straighten Caitlyn's hair either but it is my business if other people do it? It's my decision. Same with everything else people do for their kids.

"Trying to start a ruckass?" Have you read the OP? :wacko: Like that wasn't going to cause a ruckass! People over-react so much.

What I meant was, everyone does stuff people don't agree with. I wouldn't come on here and bitch about my SIL straightening my nieces hair when she was 3... but because it's a celeb everyone thinks they can have a dig? But real people do it, too.

see thats where we're all different in that if my SIL straightened my 3 year old nieces hair (not that i have one! lol) i wouldn't like it, but i just wouldn't start a thread about it, whereas other people do start threads cos they like to know if they're thinking along the same lines as others, or sometimes they're just so shocked they have to get something out their system

Ear piercing again.... Chloe and Jaycee have theirs done and have had a little bit of hair straightened when I do mine.. Im a terrible mother but they are happy and healthy little girls and I dont believe just because they have their hair straightened that they are going to be doing that at 10 years old.. No way.

laura - i hope you don't think i'm calling you a bad mum for straightening your daughters hair? that certainly wasn't what i was saying in my post so i hope you didn't read it that way :flower:

But you're not a terrible mother. That's my point!

Wishingonastar, just curious, would you not even curl/straighten your LO's hair for a special occassion, say she was going to a friends birthday party? If it was going to be a one off?

no definately not til she was a teen...in the meantime i'd jazz it up by doing a cute up do and putting clips in for a special occasion

Ok, just wondered :flower:

I don't straighten G's hair if we go out for a birthday or something I just damp it down so it stays naturally curly then put clips in it.

That said though, I would do it on rare ocassions just because otherwise she tends to look like she's been dragged through a hedge backwards :lol: I don't think it will make her obsessed by her appearence

We just have Johnson tangle spray and use that when it's a mess :lol:

When my girls go to a party they have pigtails but my SIL is getting married in August and the girls are bridesmaids/flowergirls and whatever she chooses to do with their hair will be ok as long as she dont shave it off :rofl:

same here so i must be a terrible mother too :wacko: not that i care really, they are my daughters so i bring them up my way :thumbup: i couldnt care less what other people do with their children.

my girls have messy hair, not nice curls btw. so if i left it & just brushed it they would look like the hair bear bunch :rofl:

oh god could you imagine...

SIL - "my theme is punk so everyone is to have mohicans"!!!
:rofl:

same here so i must be a terrible mother too :wacko: not that i care really, they are my daughters so i bring them up my way :thumbup: i couldnt care less what other people do with their children.

my girls have messy hair, not nice curls btw. so if i left it & just brushed it they would look like the hair bear bunch :rofl:

That was my point ear piercing posts bring up things for me that I dont want to go to again. People calling us bad mums and saying its child abuse inflicting pain on innocent children like I pinned my daughter down and slapped her in the face :shrug: Thats why I dont think its got anything to do with this post.
I am happy I had their ears pierced. I think it makes them look like lovely gorgeous little girls but thats my opinion.
Love your avatar pic :kiss:

G's hair is the bane of my life, this is what it looks like naturally:

165704_10150373326685694_595485693_17002224_1391218_n.jpg

She has a double crown, the sides of her hair don't grow, they flick out and aren't long enough to put back in a bobble, her fringe never grows long enough to all go back into a clip (hence the random bit that isn't clipped back) the top layer of her hair is straight and the bottom layer is loose ringlets. It's a nightmare, it always looks a mess :lol:

That was my point ear piercing posts bring up things for me that I dont want to go to again. People calling us bad mums and saying its child abuse inflicting pain on innocent children like I pinned my daughter down and slapped her in the face :shrug: Thats why I dont think its got anything to do with this post.
I am happy I had their ears pierced. I think it makes them look like lovely gorgeous little girls but thats my opinion.

i know what you mean, it was mentioned earlier on the thread but i ignored it, it has nothing to do with hair :dohh: & i'm fed up of being told how cruel i am (in real life not on here btw) there are things i wouldnt do with my children but id never critisize anyone else if they chose to do it with theirs :shrug:

appleblossom...i truly don't see what you see! i think her hair looks gorgeous in that pic

View attachment 163595

She has a double crown, the sides of her hair don't grow, they flick out and aren't long enough to put back in a bobble, the top layer of her hair is straight and the bottom layer is loose ringlets. It's a nightmare, it always looks a mess :lol:

awww shes really cute.

i used to put Reese's hair in a clip when she was little but she ate it :blush: so i dont really use hair clips anymore :rofl:

View attachment 163595

She has a double crown, the sides of her hair don't grow, they flick out and aren't long enough to put back in a bobble, the top layer of her hair is straight and the bottom layer is loose ringlets. It's a nightmare, it always looks a mess :lol:

awww shes really cute.

i used to put Reese's hair in a clip when she was little but she ate it :blush: so i dont really use hair clips anymore :rofl:

sorry hun but the way you worded that made me chuckle! i've caught isabel trying to see how edible her hair clip is before so now she only wears them under strict supervision and that ends up being about once a month at the mo!!! lol

i know what you mean, it was mentioned earlier on the thread but i ignored it, it has nothing to do with hair :dohh: & i'm fed up of being told how cruel i am (in real life not on here btw) there are things i wouldnt do with my children but id never critisize anyone else if they chose to do it with theirs :shrug:

See in real life not one person has said anything apart from OH mum and I told her they were my children and I decided to have their ears done. I have had it said on here a few times. it looks chavvy.
Im happy with what I have done anyway, although the amount of earrings they lose now is madness, they dont touch or play with them but who knows what nursery do they come out with one missing a few times lol!

View attachment 163595

awww shes really cute.

Chloe and Jaycee put them in their mouths and they make me all panicky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->