What the hell is this!!!????? TMI ALERT - UPDATES P1 AND 3

Lullaby2010

Mummy to Ruby
Reaction score
Since a few days ago my lady bits have swollen up and gone a bit leathery feeling which I was told is normal with how bad my oedema etc is.

The last few hrs though have been EXCRUTIATING!!!!!! The left side labia is massively swollen and sensitive so much so that I can do nothing except lay down with my legs raised to ease it and even then it STILL hurts like hell!!!!

I am naked from the waist down as the slightest touch on it and I'm screaming in agony!!

Have phoned the docs and they want me to go in to get it checked out but I literally cannot move without passing out from the pain and waking up shreiking!!

Have passed out 4 times with this in the past 3hrs. Have taken 3 really strong co-dydramol to no effect. Tried savlon cream to ease it, as well as cold water to numb it etc and NOTHING is working!!

Any ideas how to get pain under control to get to the docs??? I have to go in the wheelchair as it is and it will take 20 mins. I can't even get out of the bed at the moment!!!!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

:hugs:
Oh hunny :( i havent got a clue but i didnt want to read and run it sounds really painful

Maybe this is stupid but if you cant move without being in pain cant an emergency doctor or someone come to you if you explained how bad it was and that you couldnt move without being in agony?
xx

OMG that sounds awful! i can't think what is causing things to be soooo painful! Can you not request a home visit from your doctor? did you tell them it was so bad you were passing out etc etc.....

hope you get on ok and get it sorted......have you tried some kind of ice pack?

:hugs:
Oh hunny :( i havent got a clue but i didnt want to read and run it sounds really painful

Maybe this is stupid but if you cant move without being in pain cant an emergency doctor or someone come to you if you explained how bad it was and that you couldnt move without being in agony?
xx

Thanks honey, that's what I phoned them up for but they're insisting I go to them. I am literally shaking with pain and keep crying. Gone through so much this pregnancy I am fast getting to the point now where I just wanna give up. I'm sick of being in so much pain all the time. I didn't think it could possibly get any worse...yet here I am with yet MORE going wrong!! :cry:

They should get someone to come to you id give them a ring and say you need someone to come to you if they dont come then ring the hospital and tell them and they should send someone .. i really do feel for you hun xx

oh my gosh!! they should definitely send someone over to you - if you can't move without being in agony they can't expect you to get all the way there... I hope they're able to give you something to calm the pain - I can't imagine how agonizing that must be :( :hugs:

Get on the phone and demand they come out!!! You shouldn't have to put up with this sort of treatment!!! Hope all goes well keep us up dated and big hugs sent your way!!!!:hugs::hugs:

I agree with everyone else - demand they come to you or phone the hospital. If necessary, phone emergency services and get an ambulance out.

If you weren't pregnant, and were in this much pain from anything you'd have an ambulance. Being pregnant doesn't mean we should all expect different treatment. I'm assuming you're not in labour, so this pain is unexpected and needs attention.

If you've got anyone there with you, ask them to get you an icepack for the meantime. A bag of frozen veg will do. As I said before, if you can't move, get an ambulance. If this was heart pain or stomach pain or head pain of this intensity you wouldn't be expected to find a suitable painkiller before dragging yourself to the doctors. This isn't any different.

My fiance spoke to them on the phone cos I got in such a state I could hardly breathe, was panicking etc cos of the pain and passed out again.

They still won't agree to come out but have agreed that it sounds like a cyst caused by the dsp which has become infected and in turn infected my labia. They've said for him to go down there and pick up some antibiotics, a heatpack, and even stronger pain killers!! Strength 100/500 co-dydramol !! He's on his way there now.

So beware!! spd/dsp can cause cysts in your vajayjay!! I was NEVER warned of this beforehand!!

If it doesn't start to feel better within 24hrs I have to go to casualty to have it manually drained!!

yikes!!!!! so if a heatpack will work, would a warm bath benefit you at all? I hope that stuff works for you... having it drained does not sound good at all!

yikes!!!!! so if a heatpack will work, would a warm bath benefit you at all? I hope that stuff works for you... having it drained does not sound good at all!

It would havedone except I can't move my legs enough to get in shower yet alone the bath due to how bad my dsp is. But yes, if anyone else gets this, a warm bath would apparently ease the pain a little x

You poor thing.Hope you feel better soonxx.I have a Bartholins cyst,and sometimes it becomes infected. Tends to affect one side of the labia only,and is worse during late pregnancy.could this be what it is?.I agree the best thing to have is a course of antibiotic,and keep rested.Keep us updated,sending hugs xx

I've only just seen this. :hugs:

I think you should just call an ambulance hun, if your in that much pain. I doubt co-codemel will do anything if you're passing out.

Also they shouldn't diagnose it by phone. You need to get it seen to, and the hospital should be able to give you stronger medication.

Sorry if I seem rude or anything Hun, but it's best a doctor sees you. It sounds horrendous.

You poor thing.Hope you feel better soonxx.I have a Bartholins cyst,and sometimes it becomes infected. Tends to affect one side of the labia only,and is worse during late pregnancy.could this be what it is?.I agree the best thing to have is a course of antibiotic,and keep rested.Keep us updated,sending hugs xx

It could be, they just told him it was due to the dsp and didn't give an actual name for it. Is that how you got yours? How are you coping with it? If it's anything like this I'd rather snip my own bits off with a pair of scizzors than stay in this pain!! xx :hugs:

I've only just seen this. :hugs:

I think you should just call an ambulance hun, if your in that much pain. I doubt co-codemel will do anything if you're passing out.

Also they shouldn't diagnose it by phone. You need to get it seen to, and the hospital should be able to give you stronger medication.

Sorry if I seem rude or anything Hun, but it's best a doctor sees you. It sounds horrendous.

You don't seem rude at all hon, thank you for commenting. I seem to spend most of my life at the hospital these past few months... if it hasn't started to ease up within the 24hrs they've said then I will definitely be there again. In fact I may be there sooner if the heat pack doesn't at least begin to bring some relief! xx

I totally agree- diagnosing over the phone is not appropriate. If it does not get better you may have to do the whole ambulance thing- sorry, I know that's the last thing you want right now but if you're having pain like that- it NEEDS to be looked at properly.

FEEL BETTER SOON, THAT SOUNDS TERRIBLE!

awww hunni poor you, i have no advice other than try get into hospital, hope you feel better soon hun xxx

I had a boil on my thigh before that was so bad it went black.... ick I know! It hurt so bad and I had to have it surgically drained and packed etc... I seriously feel for you hun! I sure hope it gets better soon!!

god i feel so sorry for you.

i hope you start to feel better very soon, you poor thing xxx

Oh my god, this sounds terrible :hugs: I can't believe they won't send someone over and just prescribe antibiotics over the phone. I'd be pissed! Hang in there :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->