What time does your LO go to sleep for the night?

Goes to bed at 7.45-8.00pm and sleeps to 7.00-7.30am.

Thats really interesting...im doing a experiment today...iv put him to bed at 9pm...he is fast asleep now and i want to see what time he wakes up...he usually sleeps 10.30pm till 7.30ish...bet il be up early but i want to see if i can get a set routine going...wish me luck!:)

Thats really interesting...im doing a experiment today...iv put him to bed at 9pm...he is fast asleep now and i want to see what time he wakes up...he usually sleeps 10.30pm till 7.30ish...bet il be up early but i want to see if i can get a set routine going...wish me luck!:)

best of luck :)
:hugs:

Bella goes to sleep at 7:00 and wakes up between 7 & 8

Lilly is 13 months old and goes to bed at 7pm usually and gets up at 7am in the morning.

We bath him at half 8 and feed him at 9 and then put to bed, read story and he is gone in half hour. Although after his feed at 6 we don't let him sleep.

tommys last feed is at 8pm hes asleep either straight away or by about 930...he then wakes up between 3-4, ive tried to feed him later but he still wakes up at the same time!!
then he wants more food about 2 to 2.5 hours later then 2-3 hours through the day

h x

Between 7.30pm and 8.15pm.
Up generally around 7 - the odd time at 5am to play 8-[

mine has last feed at about 10pm goes to sleep about 11pm then up at 2.30am and then back up at 6am for feeds then back to sleep till 8.30am i still dont quiet get enough sleep and hes 4 months now but its slowly getting better xx

between 6 and 7 and sleeps till 7 some times longer.

Jaedan is two months old and he has always gone down at 8:00pm (naturally! :) ) and he sleeps until about 9:00am with some feeds between..

goes down about 8 or 9 and then is out for the night for the most part and gets up between 7 and 8 am and stays up=== he doesn't sleep too much during day---and he has been doing the sleep all night thing since he was like 3 months or so

We dont have a time yet, we really need to start though. Hes quite unsettled at night and Im pretty sure thats why

xxx

I finally started a bedtime routine and it has made a massive difference!!

Bath, bottle, in cot asleep with his little blanky always no later than 7:30pm..

I find the later he stays up the more unsettled he is through the night.. It was only when I started a routine and making sure he was always in bed by 7:30pm that he started sleeping more..

He only ever wakes up for one bottle and last night he didn't wake up at all!! Woo Hoo!!

He's always wide awake and ready for action at 7:30am/08:00am.

max hashis bath at 10 pm gets his bottle with oatmeal and is in bed from 11pm till 5am hes been like this since 2 weeks old

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->