What to and what not to eat during pregnancy

I ate peanut butter right through my first pregnancy and this one too. They say you should only really be careful if there is a history of peanut allergy in your family.

I'm sorry if it is not perfect in English :shy:

My husband is a real fan of the iphone and he found me an app. Sometimes I go crazy from it :winkwink:

In everything that one may need during pregnancy. What not to eat, what happens when the baby ... Deepak Chopra and a great favorite of mine also appear :happydance:

What about smoked chicken? Does that count as cooked or uncooked? Is it safe to eat during pregnancy?

I went to see my midwife for the first times yesturday & i was ever so pleased when i came out, she told me that i was able to eat mayonnaise, aslong as it is pasturised like hellmans then it is perfectly safe to have :) just dont eat fresh made mayonnaise or products with fresh egg yolks in them :)

So glad I saw this! I was told by my doctor not to have fish whatsoever, but I wasn't sure about shrimp! Now I can have that coconut shrimp that's been waiting for me in the fridge. :haha:

So glad I saw this! I was told by my doctor not to have fish whatsoever, but I wasn't sure about shrimp! Now I can have that coconut shrimp that's been waiting for me in the fridge. :haha:

Really? Crikey, why did he say that! 2 portions of fish a week is recommend, and one of them being oily fish, as the omega-3 is excellent for baby's developing brain :thumbup:

You know I thought the same thing! But when I went to my first prenatal appointment, I mentioned my immense cravings for sushi and he said even cooked fish - especially the oily ones (like salmon, which is my FAVEEE) have fats and oils that attract things to hurt the baby. I've never heard of that one before!

You know I thought the same thing! But when I went to my first prenatal appointment, I mentioned my immense cravings for sushi and he said even cooked fish - especially the oily ones (like salmon, which is my FAVEEE) have fats and oils that attract things to hurt the baby. I've never heard of that one before!

I have never heard that before, oily fish is very highly recommended!

Its so wierd but i have been eating pizza too.. but kinda worried i missed my last appointment and jus get a funky feeling sometimes.. It makes me wonder how s/he is doing.

Errr...hey guys I ate like 7 or 8 Twizzlers since last night..... is that bad? I'm worrying out of my mind now!

what's wrong with Twizzlers? I've been eating a few gummy bears here and there lol

I've heard that the licorice root is what releases toxins into your kidneys, or something along those lines.

ohh ok i don't like lirorice nor twizzlers :haha: thanks for the info :)

Just FYI for the ladies who love Twizzlers, I made a thread about it. It should put your mind at ease :D

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/563987-gahh-ate-twizzlers.html

i think so ^^
as long as it's pasteurized cheese/cream cheese it should be fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->