What were your 1st symptoms of being pregnant?

riggins1017

Married
Reaction score
Just curious as to what your first symptoms were before you knew you were pregnant and how soon did they begin? Thanks ladies. I love talking to you guys. You give me hope!!!

Sorry they started pretty soon after conception, but didn't have positive test until a couple days after missed period!!

MEGA sore boobs like I've never felt before. . .like sore all the way up into your armpits don't hug me kind of sore. That persisted from about 6dpo until 8 weeks! ! !

Other than that, it was my usual PMS symptoms.

GL!

a UTI! but until almost 5 weeks i had absolutely no symptoms (except maybe having to pee all the time) then i woke up one morning with sore boobs, now i have morning sickness!

Moody and really down :( no other symptom than that, still no other really other than tiredness but thats a new one x

My first notion was that I had a bit of mild nausea from about 11DPO onward. I didn't test till 14DPO. I didn't really cramp or anything like that, but I get those tugs/twinges down there in what I only suspect as my uterus.

very sore boobs thought it was either from my bc or getting af but i found out i was pregnat

Really sore bbs, bloating, and nausea. Started around 10 dpo

My boobs didn't hurt til after I got a BFP- my first indicator was slight cramping and TIRED!

nothing. i had sore boobs which had only just started as part of the monthly routine lol. had heartburn. this was the month that i was so sure af would come. sorry i'm proberbly not much help with my lack of syptoms and all :)

I love it. Thanks ladies. I am a terrible symptom spotter. Cant wait to see what others ladies say.

Sore boobs! And nipples that hurt if hubby just LOOKED at them, from conception on it seemed.

1. Extremely hormonal- crying +++ (very early on)

2. Sore/hard breasts (around 4dpo)

3. Peeing 3 times a night (7 dpo)

4. Some nausea (5 dpo)

BFP 12 dpo

:dust:

the first symptoms i noticed were:

My hair got greasy really fast! This happened with my first prgnancy so I was suspiscious.

And my whole body would get so hot. My OH thought it was weird because the room wasn't hot at all.

And I was extremely grumpy. I thought it was PMS. :lol:

Then tiredness hit me soon after conception, totally dead on my feet and could ahve just closed my eyes and dropped off, and tghat was not like me at all,

Sore boobies 4 - 10 weeks

then the sickness at about 5 weeks, till 12 weeks,

xx

I had blue veins all over my boobs!

Oh, and I was grinding my teeth at night - which i never normally do! :)

i always have sore boobs but usually like on top where as this time they were hurting only round the sides before bfp and i was soooo tired :) gl xxxxx

thrush and so thirsty i could drink a lake !
cramping from day of ovulation

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->