What were your 1st symptoms of being pregnant?

I had very sore boobs but i thought i was due on. I started to think i was baking a bun when i had a 'feeling'. And i felt right! :D

I was really over sensitive and this was a week before i got my BFP other then that not symptoms at all

Inability to sleep for about 3 weeks, leg cramps/sore legs, and extreme...i mean seriously extreme irritability.

Really sore boobs from around the week after conception (roughly) and then sickness hit a few weeks after. I just thought I had a sickness bug that was going around. It was only after a few days it dawned I might be preggo ;) I don't tend to stress over my monthly cycle much so being a couple of weeks late didn't worry me lol.

Twinges,crampy and slight nausea roughly about 7-10 days after ovulating - otherwise I just had a feeling I was.

I was having hot flashes and was getting more tired. But what made me very suspicious was that every day around 4:00 pm I would get this tired/foggy, nauseaus/acid reflux thing going on. It would last until almost 9:00 pm and normally I never get acid reflux.

Another funny thing? I have tender joints and ligaments anyway, but my feet were KILLING me! I had bunions on my big toe and pinky toes that were so painful. I read that it's due to your body sending out relaxin which helps your joints become loose in preperation. They still hurt! :( I noticed my knees and hips felt "loose", ha ha!

Big massive boobs that got more sore by the day

Few days later waves of nausea and a spaced out feeling, and really tired

I was getting weird sort of electric shock feelings that would last a couple of seconds in my pelvic area and these turned into more constant cramping about 3 days before i got my positive around 12dpo

So hungry i could eat 24/7 and still not get full!

really tired and really thirtsy/ dry mouth....i also had a tooooon of CM but i never thought anything of it. sore boobs didnt start untill about 5 weeks

I had all normal AF symptoms, sore boobs etc... The only difference is I could sleep more (I usually get up early)

i couldnt sleep i'd go to sleep for like 2 hours at night then be awake, i had really bad cramping for about 4 days before af was due & a week after i got bfp, & i burped alot which i dont do ( that was my biggest sign ) as i have acid reflux and have never ever been able to burp so when i started i knew something was up :)

Love this thread.Huge thanks to all contributors!Wish u all H n H 9 months!!

Keep more of them coming!!:thumbup:

nothing. i had sore boobs which had only just started as part of the monthly routine lol. had heartburn. this was the month that i was so sure af would come. sorry i'm proberbly not much help with my lack of syptoms and all :)

Same for me :)

I usually get sore boobs before AF, as well as cramping so I noticed no difference at all ... except maybe for the fact that I usually spot for a couple of days before and it didn't happen. Also the cramps were more short-lived than I remember with PMS, like I'd get a minute or two of cramps, then nothing for a really long time.

I also had some weakness in my knees, and some breathlessness while working out, but that could have well been stress/nervousness.

Hey :) My OH and I were TTC for 2 years before we got our BFP... By the time it finally arrived, I was *convinced* that it was just never going to happen for us. So for all the TTC ladies who are peeking on the 1st tri forum- never give up hope! You're going to get there!! :hugs:

10-12dpo I really started to notice I had tons of creamy/lotiony CM. It actually reminded me of the sticky EWCM I would get around OV.
At 14dpo I was having really bad stomach cramps (similar to what I would get before my period.) I started getting really bad diarhhea. It (TMI) was the absolute worst I have ever experienced! Thank goodness it went away after about a week!
My most severe symptom probably started at 12dpo-- I was SO tired. I just laid in bed and demanded my OH bring me macaroni and cheese... and bless him, he did. :haha:
The weirdest symptom I had (I hadn't heard of this one...) I started sneezing ALL the time!! I still do... even at 20 weeks. I'm not sure when this one specifically started... I would guess around 13dpo.
Because I was in such denial that I could ever get pregnant... I waited until my af was FIVE days late before I allowed myself to test! So at like 18dpo I took 2 FRER's and got really dark :bfp: lines :D
Good luck & baby dust to all you ladies TTC! :flower:

Hey :) My OH and I were TTC for 2 years before we got our BFP... By the time it finally arrived, I was *convinced* that it was just never going to happen for us. So for all the TTC ladies who are peeking on the 1st tri forum- never give up hope! You're going to get there!! :hugs:

10-12dpo I really started to notice I had tons of creamy/lotiony CM. It actually reminded me of the sticky EWCM I would get around OV.
At 14dpo I was having really bad stomach cramps (similar to what I would get before my period.) I started getting really bad diarhhea. It (TMI) was the absolute worst I have ever experienced! Thank goodness it went away after about a week!
My most severe symptom probably started at 12dpo-- I was SO tired. I just laid in bed and demanded my OH bring me macaroni and cheese... and bless him, he did. :haha:
The weirdest symptom I had (I hadn't heard of this one...) I started sneezing ALL the time!! I still do... even at 20 weeks. I'm not sure when this one specifically started... I would guess around 13dpo.
Because I was in such denial that I could ever get pregnant... I waited until my af was FIVE days late before I allowed myself to test! So at like 18dpo I took 2 FRER's and got really dark :bfp: lines :D
Good luck & baby dust to all you ladies TTC! :flower:
Thank you so much for leaving your comment here. Its people like you that make my journey a little easier. You seem to be a wonderufl kkind hearted person and I am so happy that you and DH finally got the :bfp: you ahve been waiting so long for. Best wishes to you, DH and your little bean!

My mood, I found out I was pregnant at 3+2, I'd been a bitch a week before finding out! Also my boobs hurt from ovulation onwards... and still do!

My cat! She started stalking me and laying next to me constantly, putting her front paws across my tummy. Oh and I cried 50 times during one movie :p

- sneezing almost constantly

That's it I think. The rest were pre af symptoms.

Implantation spotting for 6 days
6dpo-11dpo (faint BFP)
also dull mild pain in right side (like Ovulation pain) and a cold (sore throat and cough)
mild shooting pains in boobs occasionally

My first signs were feeling sick, sensitive to smells, sore breasts and tired all the time. Although in all of my pregnancies, not one has been the same. First I was sick in the mornings, but felt ok in myself. (girl) Second, no sickness but terrible back pain. (girl) This pregnancy- feel sick all day, tired, can't stop eating... Very different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->