What were your 1st symptoms of being pregnant?

Implantation bleeding which was 4 days or so before my period was due so the usual time for me to start spotting, then I was constipated, had some snotty CM and then no period.

x

i had aching boobs..not really swore but a deep ache. The tender to touch didn't come til after my BFP.

Just curious as to what your first symptoms were before you knew you were pregnant and how soon did they begin? Thanks ladies. I love talking to you guys. You give me hope!!!

Sore Swollen boobs and feeling worn out... they started feeling sore about 1dpo and still are now:winkwink:

I was just very tired. I was going to bed an hour or so before my normal time and couldn't keep my eyes open. This probably started about 7-10 DPO.

I felt very hot, and had insomnia starting at about 10 dpo even though I wasn't stressed or anything. I woke up at around 2am feeling like I was having a hot flash, and this happened a few nights in a row. I also had cramping from ovulation onwards. I took my first test at about 15dpo and it was positive. Sore boobs, fatigue, and nausea started at around 20 dpo.

I knew something was wrong when I began feeling tired about 3 weeks after my last period. I suspected I was pregnant, but decided not to test until I was at least 2 days late, and here I am. I've had scares in the past, but I never felt like I just *knew* until this time, and I was right.

fleshed and felt hot especialy after waking up
taking afternoons naps
belching
funny taste in my mouth
constipated

My boobs didnt start hurting & sickness didnt start until about 6 weeks pregnant when I already knew!

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttd629c.aspx

Goodluck!

Mine was a noticeable lack of AF symptoms...no cramps, constipation, tiredness, weepiness
8 dpo I had a super runny nose and every time I blew it there was blood in it, which was strange.
9 dpo my knees were aching so badly. So weird, but true and only lasted one day
BFP on 11 dpo

Good luck to you! x

Not being able to quench my thirst and unbelievably dry lips from dehydration - my sis had the same thing - just could not stop feeling thirsty!!

My first symptom was real hunger! I coud eat and eat and still felt hungry, then couple weeks later started feeling sick

x

I thought I was pregnant when the taste of alcohol made me sick, and breasts where sore to touch. A found a could not stomach the smell of food and the taste brought on such nausea. Am grateful though as I have not had morning sickness and slowly my appetite starting to come bk. Small portions at a time. Am 8weeks today xx

None - apart from that 'about to come on AF' feeling the week before my BFP.
Honestly - that was it!!

Sore nipples amd feeling very very tired a week before period due. They have since been joined by wanting to pee all the time and gas (5wks), nausea (7wks) and now constipation. Joy of joys!

Good luck for the testing! xx

6 days after my embryos were put back I started to get motion sickness / car sick. Thought it was to do with the progesterone pessaries I was on because I didn't think you could get symptoms so soon. :blush:

My very first symptom was a prickling/tingling in my nipples and slightly sore boobs.

this time i just 'knew' as it felt like when we had our last bfp with our daughter, i felt sick and tired, going to bed earlier and wanting naps, my sense of smell was through the roof, the month tasted a little funny, but not too much and i was really hungry, even though i felt sick.
also had af type cramps and felt pretty emotional, more like angry :lol:
we'd also had a very small big of brown discharge, which i thought might be the start of af, though was hoping for implantation :D
we got our bfp one week ago today, which was 20 dpo, and 3 days before af.

lots of luck to you :dust:
xx

sore and warm to the touch (*)(*)
and 'just a feeling that i was' :)

Spotting - I initially thought it was the start of my period but it didn't come to anything and disappeared after a day or so. I waited a few more days and period was still AWOL so I took a test (or 5) lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->