whats everyone craving today ?

I already posted in another thread that I am having the most disgusting craving and this baby is nuts -- I want cheesecake mixed with pickles. Yikes!!

It's 10:00am here and i'm going to cook steak and potatoes....lol

Melon and apple, and beans on toast. Not at the same time though!

Quite fancy an ice lolly now too!

It's just so annoying that what I wanted yesterday is completely different to what I want today, and probably what I will want tomorrow.

Feeling so sick as well. Not a good couple of days!

Xxx

icepoles , have eaten like 13 in last 3 hours was addicted to them when was preg with logan aswell, maybe thats a sign for e its another boy. plus they are really helping with my sikness. i cant wait for my wierd cravings to kick in. i craved the smell of clean washing last time i washed clothes over and over and then there was the mustard stage yet i hate absolutly hate mustard lol x

Cheeeese!! on potatoes, on toast, in sandwiches, in pasta, cheese slices....I just can't stop!

Friday and Saturday I was craving steak and I don't really like red meat lol.

Had a steak pie on Friday and then roast beef yesterday and a steak and onion baguette yesterday. Think it must have satisfied it as don't feel like I would want steak today. In fact having trouble finding anything I want to eat today !!!!

NOTHING!!! I'm hungry but when I look at the stuff in my cupboards/on a menu/in tesco, I don't want anything!! ARGH!x

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev097pr___.png

Oh skips. Don't get me craving skips. I'm going to get onion ring crisps from the One Stop on the way home from the stables tonight. I can't wait to get my mouth round those rings of yumminess. Conversely, I've just started feeling nauseous. This time every day! Sods law!

chicken wings sound good to.whats really good is when you mix barbeque sauce and hot sauce together and stir it up.put butter in it and warm it up in the microwave.then put it on your wings and shake them up.oops im drooling . LOL

Ugh no not butter. Butter, I have found, is the thing that makes me want to be sick! I can't stand it! Iused to love it so this saddens me. :(

Nothing this time round but with my first preg wait for it..........wooden clothes pegs, i had packets everywhere so i could sniff them then suck then, bizarre huh!!!!!!

chicken wings sound good to.whats really good is when you mix barbeque sauce and hot sauce together and stir it up.put butter in it and warm it up in the microwave.then put it on your wings and shake them up.oops im drooling . LOL

I say we all go to Amy's for tea, this sounds de-lish!

I've been craving mint and chocolate. I mostly want mint chocolate chip ice cream. Mmm anything with mint and chocolate.

I craved chicken wings for the first few weeks, just before and after I got my :bfp: And I don't really like them. Go figure. The best way for me, however, was to mix up honey garlic and ranch sauces, and pour them over the wings. Soooooo delicious!
Right now I'm not craving much, because of this damn bloat making me feel full.

I know its really gross but today i had a rather strange urge for custard and toast as in together... i cant believe i ate that lol i hope i never get that craving ever again!!!

chips in curry sauce.... had it 4 nights running now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->