What's everyone's ovulation a symptoms?

Missalisha001

Reaction score
I'm due to be ovulating around now and have EWCM. I'm not testing this month because last month it took over my life and already this month is going A LOT quicker! But even though I've got EWCM I've got no other distinguishing symptoms.

Thanks ladies xx

Ummm... I was trying to put this as nicely as possible, but the only way to say it is: I'm horny as all get out. Like... Freakin hubs better get home quick! Lol

We dtd last night but I woke up in a this terrible needing kinda way lol I'm sorry, don't know how else to put it..

@aharris, me and I'm sure my DH wish that I had that O symptom!

Mines the normal, boring sharp pain in the side. This month is different cause I started Clomid so a lot more side effects happen at the same time

I get sharp pain in the side too. I was horny as hell this month too but not sure if that is because my OPKs told me I was about to ovulate! :haha:

Lol.. Yeah.. I get the sharp pain in my side too. This month it was my left side. I had EWCM today also. We just dtd....heres my new worry... It seems that too much "stuff" leaks out after, even after I lay still with my hips positioned. Yall have this problem?

aharris- don't worry, more than enough still gets 'injected' into you. I also often have a lot of 'leakage' but apparently that's ok

I always think this! Often wondering if those little swimmers are going anywhere!
I think the ovulation horn is a thing, for sure! But I never get like sore or full boobs. I'm so bloated/constipated pains in that area can never be specified. But I'm just going to DTD as much as possible (so long as it's enjoyable and not a chore) and let nature do its thing lol

It depends on the cycle. When I last got pregnant, I was suddenly very very VERY horny for a day or two and sure enough, FF said I ovulated then. With my daughter, it was a late patch of EWCM that tipped me off to BD. This last cycle, I just started peeing a lot for the last 9 days, so probably right after I O'd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->