Whats for Dinner tonight?

huge congratulations tallybee :D

last night was chicken and pasta in white wine sauce, today we had dinner/lunch which was kfc with the 'rents round and was lovely :) but not hungry for dinner tonight, though now morri's said pancakes, i want :blush:

We just had chicken breasts stuffed with sweet chilli Philli and wrapped with parma ham, with roast potatoes, baby carrotts, baby sweetcorn, green beans and sugar snap peas. Sooo tasty but I'm stuffed now :)

almost got dinner in the oven. apple roast pork with sweet potatoes and apple, pepper and mushroom stuffing... can't wait!

I was not too healthy! Had a black pudding covered in batter with chips, totally worth it though :blush:

Ducky twins - this is what black pudding is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_pudding

Sounds yuck, but it's lovely!

thanks ickle! i've never heard of it! it's fascinating to me how different places have such different food!

It sounds disgusting but tastes so goood! :thumbup: I actually am addicted to it! if you ever get the chance to try it you should, ignore the fact its made from anything left over from a sheep :haha:

I've got chicken out for tonight, so think i'll make chicken tikka and rice for tonight :munch:

Tonight we're going to have.. Salmon with new pots and peas I think then toffee pudding with custard for pud :). nom nom :).

Even though I really want to have a 'blue' steak with onion gravy and roasts! Hurry up peanuts arrival so I can enjoy it without the blood 'risk' for one and then I've got my stomach room back again :D!

Either fish pie or jacket potato and cheese.. << ive been living off the latter.

Hmm prob pasta tonight. I'm very tired :(

Fish, chips & mushy peas here with loads of vinegar....cant wait, starving

vegetable risotto! I hate making risotto but its soo tasty, especially when you put philadelphia in at the end to make it all creamy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->