Whats for Dinner tonight?

We will have hm garlic and herb wedges with paprika chicken

Tonight it's cod in tomato and paprika sauce on bean and chorizo 'stew'...with olive bread. Again. Love my olive bread! Then poached pears.

I am so tired, though, I am seriously considering wallowing in chips instead :rofl:

Am doing to make my version of carbonara with chicken. We get these ribbon noodles made with lots of spinach from the Chinese supermarkes and use them like tagliatelle. They are divine... nom. I use very finely chopped garlic, onion and mushrooms along with cooked ham and cubed chicken, then reduced-fat creme fraiche ant a lot of black pepper for the sauce.

Not everyone's idea of carbonara, but it's lovely and not as fattening as using cream and all. DH and the kids think it's great too so it's a win!

Taking Alfie to a play centre at four so it'll be something from there probably just a cheese and onion toast with chips or wedges.

Xx

Just me for dinner tonight since hubby is working late. I'm really really fancying birds eye crispy chicken lol So I think i shall have that with chips and vegetables

Tonight it's cod in tomato and paprika sauce on bean and chorizo 'stew'...with olive bread. Again. Love my olive bread! Then poached pears.

I am so tired, though, I am seriously considering wallowing in chips instead :rofl:

We are DEFINITELY food twins! That sounds seriously delicious. Don't know what I'm having tonight but I want it to involve chorizo and olive bread!

Lou, I always want your food, too! I've informed hubby that we are recreating your enchiladas this weekend...mmmmmmmmmmmm

I did stir fried tiger prawns with spring onions, baby corn, mushrooms and pak choi in a soy and sweet chilli sauce. I made hubby 2 slices of fried bread, fish fingers and baked beans..

I have just decided to do:

Honey and sesame chicken skewers with griddled squash and spicy curly kale

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"